Options

Monday 15th December

GobiGobi ✭✭✭
Lyrics: You gave it away

What: MTB ride run

Why: just using the time

Last rest: November

Last hard: today

Thanks all, excited by the job but will be enjoying the time off before I start to just train train train

Comments

• Options

Morning.

Yesterday's lyrics - The Drowning Man by The Cure.

It's nice to have the holiday to look forward to chickadeee and it certainly sounds as though you need it!

Hope it works chunky. I seemed to swim a 1.20 IM regardless of how much swimming I did or didn't do.

I'm sure the physio will get you going again emzap.

May as well make the most Gobi.

Chest better Alehouse?

What:            short, easy run/smt
    Why:             obsession/need it
    Last hard:     smt won't go easy
    Last rest:      October

Lyrics - could do.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Options

Morning! 8 days off running, sole of foot improving but still sore at times.  Going a long walk today, up a hill, to see how it feels while walking.  Will cut it short if it's at all painful.

lyrics - yes! image

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

morning
    what - easy run
    why - still getting over lurgy
    last rest - saturday
    last hard - yesterday was a struggle
    lyric - oh dear, yes.

• Options

LMH- this year I swam 1.15 on nothing more than 1 3k OW swim a week.  in 2012 for my first i swam 1.10 swimming 3 times a week.  If I could go 1.10 or lower again next year that would be ideal as I need all the help I can get to go under 12!

what- couple of hours on the bike then a swim tonight.

why-been ages since I rode the bike.

last hard-wednesday

last rest-tuesday

• Options

What: Scapa loop later (Working just now)
    Why: with icy snow lying and still windy, I do wonder why
    Last hard: 50 mph hail yesterday.
    last rest: Saturday
    lyrics: no

hoping everyone gets over their various injuries and illnesses

• Options

Morning

Really enjoyed working at bbc SPOTY yesterday.

I was helping Dave Moorcroft who, when realising I was an athletics fan, stood and chatted awayimage

Lewis Hamilton's dog Roscoe 'stole the show'. I was working in that area

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/sports-personality/30471654

Catch up time

Lyrics: Yes.

• Options

Morning!

Glad you enjoyed yesterday, Birks. Used to know DM in the 70s. Nice guy. And I'm pleased to say I am now faster than he is! Which doesn't say much!

LMH: chest is not entirely clear but as I am running at such a low intensity it isn't really bothering me too much. Actually it is worse when I am working in the stuffy classrooms: at least I get some relatively fresh air in my lungs when I'm running.

What: 11.52k off road in 66:19. The first 5k was on grass (on the other side of the banks OH) to the water park in 30:05, next 5k more trail like and covered in 27. On Friday I wrote that I couldn't do that run as the river was too high: over the weekend it has dropped at least 6 feet, leaving behind a considerable amount of debris.

Why: trying to nudge closer to 2014 in 2014. 164k to go in 16 and a half days. May add a few more ks this evening.

Lyrics: I believe so, although I guess they could feature in more than one song.

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options

Afternoon all,

• What: 5ish
    • Why: errrr....
    • Last Hard: N/A
    • Last Rest: Saturday

Have a good one!

• Options

Evening!

What: 2.5k to take me to 14 for the day. 161.7k needed in 16 days!
    Why: gentle run to ease the legs

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options

That's a lot of miles a day Alehouse.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Options
    6.6 miles done in icy snow and heading out again for another 3 with group shortly.

No thunder and lightning today which makes a change! image
  • Options
    LMH: need to average 6miles a day for just over 2 weeks but will be sensible about it. Glad I'm not doing it in your conditions OH! Hope I'm not speaking too soon!
  • Options
    Another 3.5 done with the Scapa loop group. Hail sleet and wind. Lovely!