Options

Pqris Marathon Registration

Hi There. I am in the Paris Marathon. I have a receipt for payment and I know my bib number is 14759. Unlike Berlin last year I dont seem to have a proper A4 form to take to collect my number ? Surely I need one? I log in to ASO Challenges but dont really get anywhere. Help ???

Comments

• Options
    Not done paris but races abroad know who is registered so you just take your passport and doctors certificate if needed.

Remember the bib number as you might need to go to the right numbered desk.
  • Options

Hi Peter. Nearer the time you'll be sent an email about your 'convocation' (proof of entry). You get it by logging on to the ASO site. Print it off and take it with your medical certificate and passport to the Expo.

• Options

Hi There. Thank-you. I am waiting for the convocation to become available online. Wasnt today. I went to my local surgery and picked up my medical certificate. It is not the same as the generic one on the Paris website but it is on headed paper with my name date of birth etc and states I am fit to run and signed by my gp. Surely this is ok. Berlin was a doddle compared to this.

• Options

So my convocation has came through with my first and last name mixed up,

Do we think they will be ok with this? If not any idea how to change it? Ive scrolled the website with no luck 

Thanks

• Options
    TheDanTheDan ✭✭✭

my name was backwards too and no one batted an eyelid when i did paris a few years ago, i wouldnt worry

• Options

Ok thanks, Ill dissolve that mini stress then! thanks

Must have tried to fill it out in french or something....haha