Options

Cambridge half 2017 - spare place?

I know it's a while off but i missed the email with the pre-registrtion link and i'm going to be really annoyed when then run by my house!  image . I've reached my limit asking people for sponsership (doing london) so don't want to go for the charity places so if anyone gets injured (not that I'd wish that!) or finds they can't do it for whatever reason i'd very happily pay the entry fee to take your place.

Steve

Comments

• Options

if you're still looking for a place, I've got a place that I'd like to transfer to someone (deadline is this weekend).  different injuries have hampered my training since nov sadly.  it's a non-UKAS place (£32) and the transfer fee is £10.  so i'd like to get £42 for my spot.  i also paid for 2 trumpington park and ride tickets which i think will get transferred but won't be useful for most, so i'm happy to just lose money on that.  let me know.

Meme

• Options

Hi there Meme! That would be fantastic and I'd be happy to pay the 42. Not sure how the tranfer process works - do I pay you directly and then contact the organisers?

Thanks for this I'm really pleased as I live really close and would have been filled with envy when lots of people go past my window on the way to the start!

Steve

• Options
    I sent you a message image