Options

Pins & Needles/niggle in knee

Hi
Am a "beginner" runner, training for my first ever (and probably last) marathon. I get the odd pain and ache when running, usually at the back of my legs, but nothing i can't stretch out/run off/have really felt worried about. I did a 12 mile run on the weekend, which was hard, but manageable. I did 4 miles last night, in new Saucony trainers, (new trainers which i bought from the shop i always buy trainers from, was fitted for, took my old Saucony trainers for comparison etc) and it was the worst run of my training - specifically, my right foot was really tingly and pins & needle-y. So bad I had to stop and walk but could still feel it. I loosened my trainers, and undid the laces, but nothing stopped it. Then, my knee in my other leg has ever so slightly started to ache a little.
I'm due to do a 6 miler tomorrow. I'm thinking of doing it in my old trainers and am taking the new trainers back to the shop. can they really cause this much aggro, on a 4 miler, or do i need to be worried about something worse and maybe not do the 6 miles tomorrow?
anyone experienced this?