Options

Sunday 23rd July 2017 - I know you love me

Morning.

Lyrics - I know you love me

Are you in Buxton for long Donaldo? If you can travel a little for your runs you could look for the Tissington or High Peak Trails.

We had a very wet evening and are forecast heavy rain from 1000hrs so I'm not sure what Mark is going to do today - but probably not the long bike that he was planning so I shall run to whatever time is available to me. I'll probably end up with a lower mileage week than last week but that shouldn't really matter.

What:           easy miles
Why:            it's what I do
Last hard:    waiting for summer
Last rest:      15/7

Yesterday's lyrics - Slow Motion by Blondie.
If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Morning

What: a mile then the cricket if this rain ever stops
    Why: streak
    Last hard: the physio
    Lyrics: nope

Have a great day all
  • Options
    WelshpoppyWelshpoppy ✭✭✭
    Morning

Not feeling great today so no walk will get on bike later for an hour

I hope the rains stops it is getting on my nerves :/

Enjoy your day

Benchies I hope you are holding up!!

Lyrics: Yes
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

What: further work completed on the exercise bike, rowing machine, cross trainer

Why: protecting a little of what I have.

Emz: Cricket and golf today, followed by para athletics. Actually a nice day here so it is a shame to be inside.  England will need to bowl well.

Lyrics: no
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    The forecast rain has failed to arrive as yet but it's threatening again now.

Alehouse - there's a new local half on the 19th August, I'm wondering whether to race it five weeks before Robin Hood?
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    I'd definitely go for that, LMH! I keep thinking you should race more, especially at the younger end of an age group!

Rain threatening here now, also. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Thanks Alehouse.
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Ale I'm at the t20. Following the women's as well though :)
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Nice Duo OH
    LmH - I agree with Ale, 5 weeks out will give you a good blast , followed by the final long run and then easing / tapering

Forgot to post yesterday, but hit the track for 3 blocks of 5x200s with 60s recovery, 3mins between blocks
    set 1 : 38 38 39 39 37 
    set 2 : 37 37 37 37 36 
    set 3 : 36 36 37 37 34
    Treacle and puke were the only words I could think of on the last one...

Today - arguably a marathon: early 6mile run with village marathon wannabes, loop back and did another 13.25 with the main group including getting home. In, change, out to drop youngest at work, then another 7.25 over the fields & woods. 
    Why - I'm an idiot
    last rest - 04/07
    last hard - the second part of today.

• Options
    That's a great day's training Dustin.
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    That's a great two days of training, Dustin!

Hope the cricket was good, emz: next Sunday it is the Bears v Lancs. Unfortunately I couldn't make today's game at Old Trafford as both sons were here for tea. Enjoyed the women's cricket win, then saw both the end of the TdF and the golf, with a little para athletics thrown in. Now it is England v Spain footie. Most has been on the radio whilst on catering duties. 
  • Options
    StrayceltStraycelt ✭✭✭
    Hello all. Nine nights of festival involving no mud. All on hardstanding, car parks or indoors :-)
    Managed a 50 minute tailwalk yesterday. Painfully slow but not too painful. Flea/antique fair took up most of today so
    What: Walking
    Why: OH on a mission
    Lyrics: Nope
    WP: hope you feel better soon
    Looks like a lot of thread fun going on with walks, cricket etc. Bala in the morning so early start