Nice Marathon

I just posted this but I think it was in the wrong forum so apologies for the double post.

I am running the Nice to Cannes Marathon on the 5th of November this year and wondered if anyone else was running it, also if any past runners have any useful info please feel free to post.

Lorger

Comments

• Included ha in my october movie marathon. Im hypedT since he reviews have been nice
  • TTTT ✭✭✭
    Was meant to run it last year but was injured. As flights and hotels booked we went anyway. Try to book a hotel as close to the start line as possible, there are many along the prom, loads of places to eat but most do not start serving till 1930 and have an attitude that a meal should take at least three hours (something I normally agree with) so if I ran it I was going to go to a supermarket and eat earlier.  There is a small train which gives you a good excuse to sit down on Saturday afternoon! 
  • Thanks for the replies, I don't need to worry about food side of things as we are coming in our Motorhome so all home comforts and will be staying at Nice Port so not far from the start.
  • > @michellerenaud said:
    > Included ha in my october movie marathon. Im hypedT since he reviews have been nice

Are you doing the marathon this year
  • I have just signed up for this one as my first marathon run. Hoping to find some other first time marathon runners to meet up with if any are about? Travelling from Wales.
  • GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Nice is lovely and plenty of room on the course.

Enjoy
  • snake-hipssnake-hips ✭✭✭
    Can I ask how you found it?
    do they provide transport back?