Options

Thursday, 15 February 2018 In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream

Morning. :)

In think I got away with the slightly higher mileage this week. Going to take it easy today though.. .  Just a bit on the TM and some strength work.

Today's lyrics: In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream

Have a good day :)

Comments

• Options
    Morning.

Yesterday's lyrics - Bad Valentine by Transvision Vamp.

Good news and a sensible approach chicksta.

What:           hopefully either a MLR or LSR, will decide once I get going
    Why:            the weather is forecast to be a little more clement
    Last hard:    waiting for better weather
    Last rest:     24/1

Lyrics - yes.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Options
    Morning!

Lyrics: yes!

What: fitness suite for exercise bike and Achilles work

Why: can't run

Looks like a better day weather-wise, albeit forecast to be rather windy.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options

Weather is horrid here. Bitterly cold wind already and rain is now on the way apparently. That will lead to some truly treacherous conditions on the roads. Glad I'm safely sitting at my desk.

What: an hour on the TM whilst watching the Winter Olympics followed by 45mins of strength and core work
    Why: being sensible
    Last hard: reading the sad news from Florida - why on Earth is it possible for a 19 year old to buy a semi-automatic weapon??? That's plain sick :(
    Last rest: 17/12

And I really should have known yesterday's lyrics!

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    Chick - God Bless America. I wonder what Trump tweeted about today?
    What - Easy Thursday: a few miles and playing with the ankle biters.
    Why -routine
    Last Rest - 15/12
    last hard - Tuesday.
    yesterday ended up being a double, 5.5 easy lunchtime, 6.5 easy in the evening around coaching the village 5-10k group. All miles in the bank.

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Hello Work and moving house has been getting in the way of being online I have however been training What: 40 mins on the rollers d&d Track League on the bike tonight Why: fun Last hard: Saturday with another solid but indifferent parkrun Last rest: Friday 12th January Lyrics: No Sad to see people still with niggles America - is it wrong that I was so indifferent to another shooting ?
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Hello

What: sitting for 6 hours in Frankfurt airport
    Why: I got sent "home" from work but seeing as it's a flight away I still had to wait for my flight!
    Last hard: being ill on a business trip
    Lyrics: nope

I really hope it's just a cold, but the cold part is not so bad... It's the headache and aches and chills that are getting to me...

Gobi hope the house move went smoothly.

Chick: yes indeed.

Have a lovely day all
  • Options
    A late one from me no run yesterday I had a head cold and felt awful.
    Today I felt better

What :5.08 miles
    Why: Because I could
    last hard: yesterday
    Lyrics: Yes

I had a really good run a route I don't run too often and a few hours later than the norm I only got a PB ,fastest in the three years I have been back running no rhyme or reason as HR elevated as it is after a bug.

I hope everyone is safe and well.
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    Hope you make it home ok and feel better soon emzap.
    If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.