1) Ensure you eat a solid, even eating routine.
2) Abstain from eating straightforwardly before going for a run.
3) Try not to run during the most blazing piece of the day in summer.
4) Drink a lot of water previously, during, and after your run.
5) Take your cell phone with you.
6) If utilizing an iPod or headset, don't have the music excessively noisy – stay ready and mindful.
7) Wear intelligent materials in case you're running in the early morning or around evening time.
8) Advise somebody where you intend to run and when you think you'll be back.
9) Pick sufficiently bright, populated courses and stay away from risky and separated territories.
10) If you harm yourself while running, stop right away. Look for clinical exhortation.
Do you have any tips for beginners?