edited June 2021 in Training
Morning!

Lyrics: I pictured a rainbow, you held it in your hands
I had flashes, but you saw the plan

Yesterday's were Bad moon rising, Creedence Clearwater Revival

What: short run, long stretch

Why: niggle

Go well, Hazel!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Afternoon.. quiet again today, guess peeps are out doing things.. Hopefully enjoying a nice Sunday afternoon.

Race rapidly turned into a get round it one, no power in the legs, been like it all week. I never seemed to get to the puff puff effort level. Conditions were warm and humid but in particular for that race have been a lot worse in the past.  Glad I went nonetheless, felt like a proper race again with small start blocks. The sit down social with some others afterwards was also very nice, first decent opportunity since autumn 2019. 
  • Options
    Sounds good Hazel....maybe you need an easy week or so?
    Lyrics don't think so.
    Not having productive day..short walk, making scones and pizza and getting caught up in last minute flap of daughter leaving! Need to stir myself!
    Orkney in midst of covid outbreak though results from weekend testing not back....meanwhile doing lots of last flows.
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Evening
    Lyrics yes
    Els oh goodness will this covid never stop?? Your day sounds quite productive to me
    Glad you got something out of your race hazel, although it sounds as though the actual running was tough
    Alehouse how was the short run? Enjoying football btw
    What 5 miles in the forest all by myself
    Why nobody around
    Last hard that but it was nice
    Last rest 6/6
    And do another week begins tomorrow! Granddaughters in their ballet shows in the week but thanks to covid I will miss lyla's first ever but see Cleo. 
    Have a good evening all, not sure who to support, Belgium I think
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening.

5 miles along the canal this morning followed by handing out medals at local race. Lucas came with me and though shy to start was charming everyone and handing out water by the end 😂🤣

Then an afternoon sewing as I have a lot to get through for various things next week. So I'm exhausted after a very full day!

Hazel I also have dead legs at the mo...hope yours are better soon

Els oh no, hope none of you are affected

Have a lovely evening all
  • Options
    Thanks folks
    .No we are fine ...mobile testing unit has been brought in over weekend though and they expect more cases once results back...taking 3 days.