why chingford league
last hard yesterday 
last rest 24/7
Have a good day all!!
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• Options
    Quiet on here (working is my excuse)
    May try run after work - missed out on Monday as self isolating.
    Lyrics no.

Off tomorrow but 50mph winds and hail forecast all day.
  • Options
    Afternoon

Good luck racing tonight Wabo.  Hope the conditions are ok.

I'm also mostly working OH.  With those winds and the hail I think I would try to run later rather than tomorrow if I was you.

What: lunch time cycle of around 10 miles
    Why: wind picking up here too so decided to take a longer lunch break. Testing the new bike.
    Last rest: 20.10.21
    Last hard: cycling up the hill homewards against the wind (my OH did provide a half-way decent wind break though. 

Lyrics: no
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Wabo - race well!
    Hazel - ohh, new bike, enjoy!
    OH - definitely character building! My eldest is still horrified that I took her up Skiddaw when she was about 12 in feet of snow. It was a clear day and the path was walkable, it was just thick drifts off the main path. Excellent for snow angels...

What - 7.5 miles up to Viccy Park
    Why - recovery
    last rest - Friday
    last hard - that was tougher going than yesterdays hills! legs battered.
  • Options
    Afternoon!

Delayed posting as only limited internet at work. RW is not on the "allowed" list.

Lyrics: yes, only because I was thinking of using them in your honour, Wabo! Can't remember who sang it though.

Race well, Wabo, and hope that it isn't as wet and windy as it is here!

What: short run after work

Why: all I wanted to do!

Hope Chick, Els and others check in soon

Yesterday's lyrics were The Beatles with that well known song about a girl called Penny Lane.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    All my children have carried on hillwalking for pleasure as did my siblings.

Managed a 5k Scapa loop after work. No significant increase in speed but running motion is, I think starting to get back to normal.
    Got wet in last half mile.

Els did a 20 miler yesterday.

No work tomorrow but weather forecast dire with 50mph winds and hail most of day.
    Still should get another 30 min aqua walking before booster Covid jag.

Computer mayhem today with no PC in consulting room (taken away to be fixed) so telephone consultations with patient record in upstairs box room then going downstairs to consulting room without PC (and patient record) for any f2f consultations.
  • Options
    Evening!

That's a decent length run from Els! 

Hope all is well, Emz! Not long until your half!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.