Options

Tuesday 30th November 2021 Once in a town in the black forest a little white toy-shop stood.

Morning!

Lyrics: Once in a town in the black forest a little white toy-shop stood.
And the little xxx xxxxxxx with only one leg lived in a castle of wood.

What: short run, long stretch 

Why: Tuesday routine after work 

From -3 yesterday it is forecast to be 12 today! And probably wet!

December tomorrow and perhaps time for a new lyric theme? Winter/seasonal songs?

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning
    lyrics no
    yes alehouse a good theme I think! Enjoy the tuesday routine.  Crazy how much milder it is today!!

WHat: 5k later
    why: sports massage after and not supposed t o run after giving blood last night
    last hard: yesterday am
    last rest: 24/7
    Have a good day all

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Morning all!
    What - club session, LTP runs (14min & 10 min efforts)
    Why - schedule
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - will be today
    lyric - not so sure
  • Options
    Afternoon..

Please send some of that warmth this way - we are stuck at -1.  Don't need the rain though.

Yesterday's lyrics: Earth Wind and Fire by Earth Wind and Fire.

Agree on the new theme.

Take it easy on that 5k Wabo and well done for giving blood (not allowed to here).

Enjoy those intervals Dustin... Better train travel today I hope (or home office).

Still ok regarding jab then Ale?

What: likely a solo outing
    Why: no-one else available today, does mean I don't need to de-snow/ice the car though
    Last rest: 28.11.21

Lyrics: no, can think of some towns in the black forest though (und hmm - cake!)
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    will do Hazel, enjoy the solo outing
    dustin enjoy the club session 
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    Slow jog around Scapa loop last night
    parkrun was cancelled on Saturday due to forecasted weather (would have been marshalling)
    have completed making and painting a new sign for where the laps diverge.
    26 miles run for November (and 3k swimming)
    Last hard - finding cause of projector flashing on and off at church - after having checked out all mechanical and acoustic causes, it seems to be an unusual manifestation of a ground loop
    - with audio induction loop (for hearing aids) being picked up by the ground loop rather than the usual AC hum so playing havoc with sensitive audiovisual equipment. Now need to break that ground loop safely. Its been a while since I used that physics!
    Just a full day's work today.
    Lyrics no and AWOL for announcement of new theme.
  • Options
    Evening! 

Good to see you, so to speak,  OH. And even longer since I did physics.

So far so good with the jab, Hazel. Even managed an hour's stretching this evening,  despite a tender upper arm. Got rather wet heading home.  10 degrees and pouring!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.