Options

Sunday 13th February 2022 All my bags are packed

Morning!

Today's transport themed lyrics: All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go

Yesterday's were Yellow Submarine, The Beatles

What: fitness suite plus short run

Why: Sunday

Hope all is well with the newcomer, Wabo.

Enjoy your break, Hazel.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    Lyrics back to no!
    Need to get these legs in gear. try something this afternoon! 
    Have a good day folks.
  • Options
    Afternoon!

I imagine that you have put these lyrics out of your mind, Els, as I believe this is not your favourite form of transport!

What: fitness suite and then just over 33 minutes

Why: wanted to stay dry then had to get wet. And blown about. Brought up 41k for the week, the highest since mid October. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Hazel: there's nobody around these parts willing to do such a long run 😉 in nicer weather I can convince hubby occasionally to come with me on the bike so I have a drinks carrier. Could have done with some water yesterday 😉

Fingers crossed for the scan results, Ale.

Hope the legs play ball, Els.

Just a windy walk today. I put in enough miles for the week 😊
  • Options
    Ale - well now I know what the mode of transport is if not what the Lyrics are!
    Hope everyone had good runs and Chick a nice walk.
    My legs are still complaining but i managed to drag them round 7.3 miles, random distance. Nearly gave up when I met a friend walking her dogs after half a mile, it would have been so nice to walk, thighs still v sore!
    Anyhow I enjoyed the almost sunshine and the very still day if not the flies on one section, and enjoyed the mud! Would like my legs to be friends with me though.
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Wabo - huge congrats on the new arrival!
    Chick - well done with the 17, and sticking it out
    Hazel - good work too fitting the LSR in. Have a lovely break
    Ale - I'm no medic but that sounds like a long scan. At least you may get some answers...Well done on increasing the runs. 
    Els - well done getting out on grumbly legs

Didn't post yesterday but been a high mileage week & weekend.
    Yesterday was 22 miles on road. Icy cold winds but fortunately a glimmer of sun. 
    Actually felt better than anticipated, seemed to fly by : broke it down to run 3 steady, relax 1 but mile splits all 8:20-8:50
    Today - 10 trail miles with 3 pals at easy recovery pace. Again cold but no rain.
    Why - social
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - yesterday
    lyric - think so

• Options
    Afternoon 

Dustin Good  miles

Wabo congratulations 

Friday night bent down to pick something  whilst I
    On bus,  felt something  twinge in my side its still sore. Didn't run yesterday or Friday

What 5km
    Why it's Sunday
    Last hard that a little 
    Lyrics  I think so