Options

Tuesday 2nd May 2033 Well, Billy rapped all night about his suicide

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning!

Lyrics: Well, Billy rapped all night about his suicide
How he'd kick it in the head when he was 25

Yesterday's were Always on my mind, Elvis, and covered by others, e.g. The Pet Shop Boys

What: short run d&d

Why: work, then see consultant about my scans then long stretch. Might fit another run in.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning

Hope that the consultant can tell you something helpful Ale.

Well done on the mileage Pammie.

Looking forward to a twin pic Els.  

What: group run this evening hopefully
    Why: Tuesday
    Last rest: 31.10.22

Lyrics: no
  • Options
    elspeth fayelspeth fay ✭✭✭
    Morning, busy day Ale! 
    Hazel, enjoy the group run!
    Managed 5.5 mile run this morning so pretty pleased about that, walked the remainder of 8 mile loop. Defo better off road though and will probably leave it couple of days before next run. Want to be shot of this injury now.
    Still contemplating when we can go south, had panic booked ferry for Thurs afternoon when the other ferry was grounded, suspect it will not be back in action for many weeks but maybe is too early. 
    Off to yoga now.
  • Options
    Aqua walking and 50+ badminton today.
    Also got a bit of painting done.
    Lyrics no.
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Els / OH - aaaahhhhhhhhhhh cuteness overload!
    Ale - doubles! Hope the consultant visit is productive
    Hazel - enjoy the group outing
    :
    What - Club session: pyramid 200 -> 1k - -> 200 all with 200 easy between each
    Why - schedule
    last rest - 17/04
    last hard - ^^ that will be. Won't be full on effort but good to get the wheels turning again. I've got a mile track race on Friday, get an early season market down. 
    lyric - I think so
  • Options
    chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the lovely pics, els.

Have fun, Dustin. Hope the wheels don't come off ;)  Regarding yesterday's question: Yes, I managed 5 miles. It was rather warm and super croweded due to the bank holiday but definitely beats no running :) 

Enjoy the group outing, Hazel. 

Hopefully the consultant has some conclusive news, Ale. 

A little shy of 11 miles this morning. Cold and windy again and for some reason I felt really dizzy moving my head. Couldn't look down or turn my head for a while without feeling queasy. Super strange. It's gone now. Whatever that was. It was really bad when I got up, sort of OK when I ran and dreadful in the shower washing my hair.