alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in Training
Morning!

Lyrics: L.A.'s fine, the sun shines most the time
And the feeling is "lay back"

Yesterday's were Tell Her About It, Billy Joel 

What: not sure, but something at some point

Why: fitting around Salvador 
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Oh ale those photos are so cute! Have you got him all week!! 

So after Wednesday's swim I also did a very hilly and hot 7.5 km run. Then yesterday used a £1 gym pass to go to pure gym and remembered why I hate the gym so much!

Today will be gardening with my little helper and off to T20 tonight.

Happy Friday all.
  • Options
    Lyrics, no.
    Running no!
    Had a lovely day with the grandkids yesterday once we eventually got there, going well until we met 3 mile tailback going to the royal show in Edinburgh, took an hour to cover those 3 miles!
    The boys have grown so much...non stop feeding from Jack currently! We took them for a v hot walk while mum and Ellie managed to go for a swim together for first time since twins arrived so nice to be a bit useful.
    Salvatore looks very cute Ale!
    Drizzle this morning. Boys getting hip scans as is routine for twins apparently now so we are going to walk/run up Minch Moor then meet Thomas and linn in Glasgow...we're going to meet them at airport but given road situation in Edinburgh getting train across makes more sense for them!.
  • Options
    HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning

Hilly and hot sounds like errm fun emz.  Enjoy the gardening - hope he doesn't pull up any prized plants rather than weeds.. And the cricket of course.

Glad you arrived ok Els.  Twins are looking great.  Enjoy the run/walk and the further family meet-ups.

Have fun with Salvador Ale - maybe he could help you with some gardening as well?

Well done on the MLR yesterday WP.  Could be you are getting acclimatized to the heat?

I did get out at lunch yesterday Dustin.

What: cycle
    Why: didn't do one yesterday due to the thunderstorms
    Last rest: 23.06.22

Lyrics: no

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Ale / Els - loving the Grandchildren stories! 
    Emz - enjoy the cricket
    Hazel - enjoy the ride

What - something short and easy
    Why - continued recovery (plus track session tomorrow)
    last rest - 09/06
    last hard - most of this week...
    lyric - hmm, perhaps
  • Options
    WelshpoppyWelshpoppy ✭✭✭
    Morning

Hazel Enjoy the cycling.

Dustin: Hope the short run goes well.

Els: Lovely photo's of the twins.

Ale:More Grandpa duties;)

What Rest day
    Why: feeling sick with a touch of sunstroke
    Last hard the heat
    Lyrics: Yes indeed.

I woke up feeling awful after a bad night and although i changed and went out I came back as the sensible thing to do.Plan to drink lots of water to re hydrate myself.
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    Well today was a day of 2 halves a run and walk up Minch Moor in borders, about 7.5 miles run in the end and then drive across to Glasgow and dinner in the big city with Thomas and Linn, great to see them. They are off to a wedding tomorrow while we head for the midgey places. City driving/being driven and life a bit of a shock!