• Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Morning!

Lyrics: yes!

Yesterday's were White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane 

What: probably another 30-40 minutes easy

Why: all running is easy paced at present

What did you do in the end yesterday, Hazel?

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    So - hopefully the customer finally gets it with the data now.. 

Good luck with the appraisal today Els!

We are due a 30+ heatwave as of tomorrow - I am happy to send some of that northwards.

Due to that I did have another go at my speedwork Ale - and got it done this time - the good old 5 x 800m session.  It was warm again but the strength of the sun makes such a difference between midday and in the evening.  I should know that really.  800m splits were decent - as usual they could be a few seconds faster but were constant and I did the full session this time.  Box ticked.   

What: cycle/walk - whatever I feel like most this evening
    Why: running rest day
    Last hard: yesterday
    Last rest: 6.7.23
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Hazel - definitely love it in the rain (as long as there is dry kit to change into...)
    Well done on the 8s and enjoy the X training
    Ale - ticking over is always good
    Els - Hope the appraisal goes well
    WP - sorry but I did chuckle at the kit fail. We've all had similar issues (shorts that ride up and chafe where they shouldn't my personal favourite)

What - Easy hour at daft o'clock
    Why - getting it in early. In London tonight so half wfh, half office so any running had to be before 7. 
    Off to Berlin for 3 days tomorrow morning so I may not be posting until Monday...
    last rest - 09/06 but probably the next few days (kit packed but we'll see...)
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - yes

• Options
    Thanks folks, appraisal done and went surprisingly well even though still feel stressed about it! Guess I'll need to work for another while then!
    Otherwise lots of domestic stuff after that and was going to go up the hill this afternoon but ultra friend who is up to support the backyard is calling by for a coffee and our other friends may pop in for a final catch up before they leave. Sun is out!
    Dustin enjoy Berlin!
    Hazel, enjoy the rest and Ale the easy!
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Evening!

Busy as usual, Els! Glad appraisal went well! I always found appraisal nerve-wracking...and that was usually as the appraiser!

Just over half an hour easy, plus cross training playing with Salvador!

PammieChamolk?
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.