Options

Friday 18th August 2023 As soft and gentle as a sigh

Morning!

Lyrics: As soft and gentle as a sigh
The multicolored moods of love are like its satin wings

Lines two and three.

What: probably something short and gentle. 

Why: that sort of day
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    Morning

Have a nice short and gentle Ale.

Shame about the SUP OH.  Did Els or Thomas (I believe) fall in ?    :D

What: running rest day
    Why: will run both days at the weekend so freshen up the legs and especially the mind
    Ongoing hard: heatwave.  Actually quite nice this morning, bit fresher, seems a shame not to have used it
    Last rest: 18.08.23

Lyrics: no
  • Options
    Ah forgot - new theme.. How about film music?  Task would be work out the film (as well as the title?).  
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be very helpful at setting film lyrics, Hazel! The last film I saw was either The Sound of Music or Mary Poppins or something like that! The other theme that was mentioned was "food and drink". 

Probably ok on creatures for another week!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Lyrics, no.
    Had a good run around the lake in the morning yesterday, 10 miles, lots of little trails by the lakeside. Sup was a bit tricky as windy so I was quite cautious and didn't fall in. Thomas did but was a bit more daring, missing his lake partner Rachael though.
    Last day here, debating skiddaw but P is really struggling with the descents currently. He's on a winning streak with the evening Scrabble though!
  • Options
    Pammie*Pammie* ✭✭✭
    Morning

Yesterday's Lyrics  Stray cat strut by the Stray Cats 

What 1¼ miles
    Why. Easy in case I do parkrun tomorrow 
    Last hard Monday 
    Lyrics no

When I say if I do parkrun  depends if I wake up in time. I'll not set alarm if I don't it'll be just a run round the neighbourhood  
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Els/OH - nice pics the other day
    Pammie - hopefully you make PR tomorrow
    Ale - you and me both on films...
    Hazel - enjoy the down day

What - 6miles at lunchtime
    Why - Back in the groove
    last rest - 16/08
    last hard - yesterday (not running wise)
    Flight back from the big apple, got at best 45 minutes sleep on the plane. Landed 7am yesterday, then struggled thru the day (work). Kids coaching in the evening, preceded by 5k easy jog. Was asleep by 9.30pm
    Feel just about human again now. Track session tomorrow. Eek!
    lyric - yes

• Options
    Anyone recognise the view?  ;)
    Tad windy at 931m