Options

Mon 23rd Oct

Lyrics - I saw werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand walking through the streets of SoHo in the rain

Yesterday's were Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett

Didn't go out for a run yesterday either, still felt a bit blurgh, though seem to have somehow got away without catching covid now.

That's quite the trip Els, hope you get some time to relax now

A midnight marathon sounds challenging enough Hazel, I certainly wouldn't be used to running at that time

At work currently, hoping to sleep today then get out for a run before work tonight

Comments

• Options
    Morning

Not easy for you at the moment fitting in the runs Chamolk.  Have a good sleep!

Glad you did get home eventually Els.  Enjoy your time at home.

10 trail miles sound nice Dustin.

Have a good start to the week everyone.

What: 6-7 miles and then some hill "sprints" and strides
    Why: start another week
    Last rest: yesterday

Lyrics: no
  • Options
    chamolkchamolk ✭✭✭
    Just realised I forgot to put the lyrics in the post title and it's too late now to edit it - oops
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya 
    Chamolk - glad you’ve dodged the Covid bullet, hope you get that run in
    Hazel - sound a good session

what - easy lunchtime miles
    why - woke up with a nugget calf , hope it’s just dodgy sleep position. Easier week, have double xc this weekend (county league on Saturday, Sunday league on, erm, Sunday!) 
    lyric - not a clue 
  • Options
    Morning!

Lyrics: no

Be careful,  Dustin!

Enjoy the hill sprints, Hazel!

Sounds an adventure,  Els! One you could have done without!

Hope you get out, Chamolk. 

What: just over 70 minutes with M78 

Why: Monday. Was able to run on the river bank which had completely disappeared under the floods on Friday.  A little greasy!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Ale, indeed, though I was relieved to reach Thurso in one piece on Sat night if a cold and saturated one! good run from you.
    Dustin, ouch!
    Hazel, good running to start the week!
    Back to work day, then Covid booster, cooking a short run and been to an empty Tesco! Seems supply lorries haven't reached this far north yet after the storm.
  • Options
    Pammie*Pammie* ✭✭✭
    Evening 

Dustin hope it's nothing 

What nothing
    Why lurgy 

Hopefully  will be alright  in a couple  of days