Why: mileage
Last rest: 14.11.2023
Last hard: yesterday's 1k efforts were but I enjoyed them

Comments

• Options
    Morning!

Yes to the lyrics!

What: 30-40 minutes

Why: depends where the legs take me and how they feel! Will be gentle after yesterday's longer run plus an hour's stretching.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all
    lyrics yes
    enjoy your MLR hazel, I think it might be the same as my lsr maybe
    Ale enjoy your 30-40 and hope legs are good

Anyone following what Vernon Kay is doing for Children in need? Bonkers

What: run commute this morning, over 2.25 miles I think, 2 miles later at home
    why: ale says I need 4 miles a day lol
    last hard: this morning getting off the train, it felt cold!
    last rest: 28/12
    Have a good day all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    So - currently waiting for diverse colleagues and customers to provide me with stuff so I can do my job (drums fingers on desk..)

Hope the legs take you somewhere nice Ale.

42 participants in a training session is huge Dustin.

Seems you have busy times ahead Els. Dark before 4 sounds horrible.  I need to get used to the idea of going out in the dark though rather than try to cram in a run in the daylight.

Theatre good yesterday Wabo?
  • Options
    Morning again!

Run to the station, Wabo? A good plan! Lots of short runs/doubles will add up to the four miles a day!

Hope the work stuff arrives, Hazel!

What: 48 minutes or so, largely off road

Why: ticking off my own 6+ kms a day.  Legs felt quite good, surprisingly. Pleasant enough route combining two parkruns on routes that OH and Els have run. Will be shorter tomorrow as work will get in the way. Probably wise anyway. 

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Just back from frosty icy 8 miles. Yoga next. Plus trying to plan next jaunt to see grandkids.
    Lyrics - yes.
    Good training chasing the miles all. I'm still in recovery mode! Need to cut back on the cake though!
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    the play Dear England was brilliant!! Joseph Fiennes is excellent as Gareth Southgate. Loved it, had a laugh, had some sad moments. 
    That was what I did Ale, ran to first station after a bit of a lift, then ran to work from last station
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Wabo - play sounded good, well done on the running too!
    Els - good going in the ice, hope the yoga helped
    Ale - good mileage ticked off
    Hazel - Still waiting...?? Hope the MLR went well

What - 8 very wet, very boggy, very slippy miles (75 mins) over the fields. Kids coaching shortly
    Why - wanted to get out offroad in a pre marathon MLR kind of way...
    last rest - 21/09
    last hard - I guess that was. Didn't see anybody (I was out at lunchtime). All but the last 400m and first 200m were off road and plenty of surface water, unkempt paths and the obligatory farm to cross. For future reference, the electric fence is ON today (note to self - use the plastic handle!)
    lyric - I hope so! 
  • Options
    Licenses are typically obtained through the purchase of a product key or as part of a pre-installed system on a new computer. A https://licenses4us.com/ windows license is a legal agreement that grants users the right to use Microsoft's operating system. Adhering to the terms of the license agreement is crucial for compliance and ensures users have access to updates, support, and additional features.