Options

Tue 23rd Jan 24 - bright light city gonna set my soul

chamolkchamolk ✭✭✭
Lyrics - bright light city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire.

Moved on to places as I can't really think of any more seasonal ones today

About 4 hours sleep yesterday (Very jealous Pammie) then had bits and pieces going on so didn't end up getting out to run yesterday

The next storm seems to have arrived already here with heavy rain currently, but not too windy yet. Will try and run later after a sleep

Comments

• Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Was just scratching around for some lyrics,  so thanks for today's,  Chamolk, not that I know them.

Yesterday's were Cold as Ice, Foreigner. 

What: something at some point 

Why: depends on weather and legs!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Lull between storms here and we're stuck in a traffic jam around Edinburgh bypass with threats of no boat tonight as next storm due to hit. Since I'm working tomorrow morning may not be popular if don't get back.
    Busy trip with the little ones. Still no sleep for parents at night and everyone rather frayed! Good to see them though.
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    Afternoon!

Hope travel gets sorted and is hassle free, Els!

Wet and windy here. Got fed up of waiting for a beak in the weather; just over 32 minutes. Puddly!

Wonder how Hazel is doing. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Hope you get home OK Els and OH! Fingers crossed.

What a nightmare, em. Not very clever to mix C25k with session runners ... sounds very much like a lose-lose situation.

Yes to lyrics. I will be there in April ;) 

Also hoping that Hazel is OK 🙏

5 miles in the wind. At least it was sunny today but somehow I didn't feel great on this run. Just chalking it off as a mediocre one. 
  • Options
    Good running folks. Not exactly, ferries were cancelled about 3pm this afternoon until tomorrow night earliest so now work will be fed up with me and we are stuck in a room with incoming storm whoever she is!! Worst winter ever for travel!
    Only plus point I had foresight to buy another book in Inverness. Otherwise not s happy bunny.
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Sorry to hear that, Els! Jocelyn now, post Isha! 15 degrees here. Warmer than some days in August.  
    Got wet again, twice: had to run to the pharmacy for my hundred year old neighbour. Meds weren't ready so went back an hour later.

Wonder how the Cornish weather is?
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Track again this morning but just for a very gentle 5km plod. Feeling good though.

Hit with what I assume is a stomach bug this afternoon so resting up. 

Storm is just getting going here.

That's not enough sleep chamolk!
    Els what a pain 
    Do you still have snow chick?