Options

Monday 29th January 2024 So fare-thee-well, my own true love

Morning!

Lyrics: So fare-thee-well, my own true love
When I return, united we will be

The chorus.

Yesterday's: In my Liverpool Home, The Spinners, amongst others.

What: up to M78

Why: Monday 
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - enjoy the M78 outing
    Wabo - still a decent tally for January, well done with the Lanhydrock PR 

What - easy lunchtime run
    Why - recovery
    last rest - 21/09
    last hard - the weekend. 10 on Saturday, 13 yesterday on very wet trails. 
    lyric - don't think so
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Dustin did you have a good holiday? Tons of miles at the weekend, amazing
    Ale enjoy your run
    What something with oh
    Why he's still off work
    Last hard yesterday tiny achy run
    Last rest 28 12 22

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning again!

Shame that you won't quite make the 100 this month, Wabo. Reasonably close!

A good weekend's work, Dustin!

What: about 55 minutes

Why: shorter than planned as M78 has a bad back from gardening. A dangerous sport! We managed to get drenched, but enjoyable though. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Lyrics, yes, two days on the trot!
    Well I never got out yesterday, the wind got really  wild! So afternoon run for me, much stiller, down pier at scapa and back, 4.5m. Due to be OK tomorrow as well but then back to horrible!
    Good running Dustin!
    Wabo, how close did you get, haven't totted it up for the month yet, hope to get a decent morning run tomorrow fingers crossed!
    Tempted by St Cuthbert's way in July which ends on Holy Isle but never done 100k before, however cutoffs are generous so could walk a large bit of it in theory. Thing is I'm hopeless at navigation while running and it's self nav. Would it be mad?
    No gardening here yet Ale, too soggy, first snowdrops poking through though!

• Options
    chamolkchamolk ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone

Bit of a busy weekend with work, then family day out yesterday to meet the in laws for Sunday dinner so had no time to get my long run done. Decided I'd do it today instead 2 hours with a 30mins tempo section (4 miles) in the second half of the run. Pretty happy with how it went. Took me to 200km for the month and over 2000m ascent.

I'll aim for another long run this weekend so it'll be a bigger than normal week, but last week ended up lower than planned.

Big weekend Dustin, well done

It was quite windy here over the weekend too Els, though not as bad as it has been recently and probably not as wild as you got

In desperate need of some gardening here Ale - the snow and combined with 3 boys running all over the garden means the front and back grass look pathetic

Hope you got out for a nice couples run Wabo

Lyrics - yes. Though from the first line I thought it was a different song that also has a place theme - might use it tomorrow if I'm online early enough

• Options
    Lyrics yes
    Just Walking, Aqua Walking and, if car battery allows it Pilates this evening.
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Decent month, Chamolk! Keep it going!

Can't comment on 100k, Els

Aqua walking sounds cold, OH...or was it inside? Enjoy Pilates!

Wabo: 4 x 3 miles?

Hazel?
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Decent mileage chamolk, I need to tot mine up and see how close I am to 100.

Just a short walk from me. My legs are aching!

No idea on lyrics today.

Trying to decide whether to set my alarm for the track tomorrow or just see if I wake up... Tough decisions!