Lines 2 & 3 after the title..

Chick - stunning photo!
Els - ohh , Balmoral sounds good!
Wabo - how was dinner?
Ale - any news?

What - Easy London mileage , village coaching tonight
Why - recovery, legs battered
last rest - 21/09
last hard - yesterday: 5x1k off 300 easy recoveries. Felt flat and tired and that was just during warm up. But got stuck in with a little group and did some respectable reps. Although nowhere near what I wanted time wise, the harder sets make us stronger!

Comments

• Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Wish that I could join you for your recovery run, Dustin! It will be a while, although I could make next Thursday: appointment come through with the consultant in London. And tomorrow am seeing a physio closer to home to advise what I can and can't do at present. 

What: have managed a little cross training in the garden, and will work the upper body later!

Why: doing what I can

Lyrics: no idea. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    Dustin it was so lovely, I had live music (Cleo on keyboard) dancing mum and girls, and wonderful food, oh and wine!!! Enjoy your double Wednesday
    Ale fingers and eyes crossed 
    What mile d&d am to get car, 2 later maybe with oh
    Why drink last night, cold really come out now!
    Last hard this morning
    Last rest 28 12 22
    I don't really feel ill but now it's a proper head cold, having a curry tonight as well, might get a hot one!!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Chamolk love those star photos
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    That was my pic, wabo ;) 
    Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Maybe the curry will expel the bacteria :) 

Well batteld, Dustin. 

Ale: Hope the physio can show you some stuff you can do. Any clue if maybe aqua jogging could be an option? 

Managed 20k this morning. It was cold and foggy but I felt I needed to do a longer run as I was so lazy at the weekend. 

I knew yesterday's lyrics but I don't know todays.