Options

The URWFRC Forum

13»

Comments

• Options
    Boing....

Come on over and give it a try..

Filbert did and got lost amongst the virtual hugs!!!

....try the darkside too...it takes a while to get into the swing of it but again all are welcome to join in the insanity.....
  • Options
    I was new to the forum once and felt a bit unsure (I also only have internet access at work) - but I dipped my toe in and it didn't get bitten off so I keep going back.

Come join us - we don't bite!

Go-On,-Give-It-A-Go Shambler!

• Options
    And I'm absolutely definitely anything but a fast runner - except on the Dark Side
  • Options
    Oh dear - what does this say about me?

I didn't even realise there was any significance to the URWFRC.

I just dived in and was overwhelmed and now I don't have a life anymore!!

Well of course, that's not quite true. Only part of the time

And I've been fortunate, as within a few weeks of getting stuck in I've met several other forumites at the Dublin Marathon. And none of us had two heads (well, not all of us anyway) and all seemed quite normal and all were pleased to meet one another.

In fact reality reflected virtuality in as much as some of us stuck together as much as possible throughout the weekend and others stayed on the fringe and joined in now and then.

And yet despite all that, I've never contributed to eh Dark Side yet. Whenever I sneak a peak there seems to be a conversation going on (which is absolutely fine of course), it's usually round midnight or beyond, and it hasn't seemed appropriate to butt in, and so I've withdrawn as discreetly as I looked in.

But butt in I will, one day, of that there is no doubt!

• Options
    HillyHilly ✭✭✭
    Hi RB,
    even I can't keep up in URWFRC forum these days. There seems to be a group who are on there throughout the day and it's just to difficult to keep up with the speed of the posts. I still pop in from time to time, more so on a weekend or when on hols from work.

It's good to see it's success! I'm just a little out of touch with what's going on.
  • Options
    I know it seems a bit manic, but it's worth the effort...
  • Options
    I love the Forums (URWFRC) but being a working class bloke I find it hard to keep up with all you professional type people, that seem to be the majority in these forums, with all your clever wit, but I try to do my best ............
  • Options
    Gaz - trust me it's not too bad - i have no wit just a drunk lizard.

Have you recently adopted a baseball cap or am i going insane?
  • Options
    I have never yet had to chance to meet up with anyone, apart from Jacqueline, who is still around by the way, but I know many forumites do the same races that I do, but hey ho - I must be blind before a race, I come from the south - and am not able to make the 15th December run - so many of us still can't meet up in the flesh. I have cannot always get on the internet and do lose track of some of the threads - but I find it interesting and there are so many different characters - one day I will meet you all.........so there's hope for us all

Whizzy
  • Options
    Hi Godzilla,
    You are not going insane I have indeed just adopted a baseball cap.

Cheers from a drunk baseball cap wearer.

I love you all really.....

Garry...........
  • Options
    GlennGlenn ✭✭✭
    Gaz, every new picture you upload makes you look more deranged than the last. You really ARE spending too much time on the darkside. Or on the lager possibly...
  • Options
    Thanks for the complement Glenn ! ! ! !

I will have to come up with a better and less deranged picture to use........

Think I will have to stop the evil drink...
  • Options
    I owe you a pint Gaz... not forgotten.
  • Options
    Cheers Barkles...........