Options

Sub 5 hours

Comments

• Options
    Bliddy iPods.  Somehow all of our music has been deleted from iTunes so when I plug the iPods in it deletes all of their content.  Now have to get it all back again image  Managed to get mine done yesterday only for iTunes to lose their "location" so had to reload it from the backup, then I had two of everything imageimage.  Did mine from the laptop, but going to do John's from the main puter so they don't get mixed up.  It's going to take AGES!!!!!!!!!imageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh, yes, forgot to say.  Did anyone see Eddie Kidd finishing the London Marathon yesterday.  I saw it on the local Meridian news and promptly burst into tears. It's an amazing achievent for him.  He only managed to cover about half a mile a day.  Well done Eddie Kidd!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RoobarbRoobarb ✭✭✭

afternoon!

Yep - saw that Lyndy. Brought a tear to my eye too. I wish I had known about it as I would have gone to the finish to cheer him on as I am so near.

• Options

Hello all

Happy birthday Cindersimageimage

• Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Cinders image

Oh to be 40 again image
  • Options
    RoobarbRoobarb ✭✭✭

Oops! Forgot!

Happy Birthday Cinders imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    CindersCinders ✭✭✭

Saw that Eddie Kidd had finished - amazing!

I've been a very lucky girly, I have noo diamond earrings from Mr C image

• Options

Happy birthday Cinders image

I washed A's iPod but the insurance paid out for a new one so she wasn't too upset!

• Options

evening allimage sorry not been on much.

Happy birthday cindersimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage hope you had a great partyimage and lovely day today.

QF - i'm hoping to do run to the beat, some of the club members who did pacing last year got some free places to give away.. fingers crossed i'll get one as i do fancy it,...

had the bad5 race sunday was really good turn out from club,, i got a pb image  and then twisted my ankle down a ditch running to meet the first steps comming in.. that will teach me for trying to be in to many places at once and not lookng properly.  swelling is quite bad but i can walk on it so its probably just sprained.. see how it goesimage

hope your well imageimage

• Options

Happy birthday Cinders!  40 eh?  Lovely age image

Not much running going on with me - had a week's holiday in Switzerland - did lots of walking - it snowed!

I deferred my VLM place to 2012.  Does anyone know when we will get an email to confirm?

Anyone got any Lympics tickets?

• Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    No Lympic tickets for me, I applied for one of the latter track days and 2 lots of cycling.

I seem to recall you get any email pretty quick once you have deferred?

Opted out of Extreme Cardio, just had a severe case of CBA'd image

I put my iphone through the washing machine last year image Put it onto charge immediately and it came back to life later that day. I did have it insured with O2 so got a new one anyway.

You sound to have had a fab birthday Cinders image I said to Mr TS last month not to bother much about my birthday - didn't expect him to take me at my word image I used to get diamonds, then it went down to a bike, last year's was an ipad, this year zilch ... Obviously a bit like my honeymoon, I said not to bother as we travel so much I couldn't be bothered to fly hours to go somewhere, so never had one of those either!

No running for me for ages, just too hot here, even in the gym, I'll keep on tickover and do a few runs with the club when I return to UK.
  • Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    My legs are knackered after my 6 x 400m intervals plus warm up and cool down who h was 1.5 miles each.
  • Options

Oh no LTS!!!!  You've missed the deadline for the deferred place emails.  They were sent out on 26th May and if you didn't receive it you had to let them know ON 27th, then you have until the 24th June to use the link in the email and register.  You'd better go back through your emails and see if it's there, if not I suppose you could try phoning them and explain that you've been on holiday.  Hope you manage to sort it all out.

• Options
    Afternoon image bloody rain can't get me washing dry its like a Chinese laundry here. Kids think its great though , might have to wash some of it again as they keep making camps. image
  • Options

Had some torrential downpours here this morning Karen, and a mini tornado on the seafront.  I ued to like making camps with my mum's clothes airer too.

Picked the kids up from school and watched the older two play cricket before we came home.  It was lovely sitting in the sun, but the wind was a bit nippy.

Kids are staying tonight and it will probably be the last time before we go on our holsimage, although I would like to have them for one last time next week if I can fit it all in.

• Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    No rain here since forever!

Been out with the cycling group this morning and did 29 miles with the fast peeps, boy am I knackered image

Can't summon up the energy to do anything!
  • Options
    RoobarbRoobarb ✭✭✭

Evening!

I runned!!!!!!! (as last! lol!) I ran home from work and decided to run for an hour and see how far I could go - did 5.42m image 1st run since Embra image

• Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    Roobs - well done. Does every thing feel alright?
  • Options

Back from the gym, almost the same shade of pink as my (v. bright) t-shirt cos the air con's busted in there and I'm POOPED.

But.....

I am.....

Doing VLM AND BRIGHTON! ARGH! They let me get my place for 2012 after the hoo ha with the money for my 2011 entry!! Very pleased but also significantly terrified!!

• Options
    RoobarbRoobarb ✭✭✭

Tracey - all feels good ta!

QF - yay! I am hoping to get a place in VLM and do both again image

• Options
    Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    QF - Roobs and I did it and did bloody brilliant you can too. So looking forward to Brighton 2012.
  • Options

Morning everyone

YAY QF - see you at Greenwich and at Brighton where I'll be marshalling again.  Not mad enough to try to attempt 2 maras in 2 weeks image

Well done Roobs.  Will definitely be getting my @r$e in gear when I get back from my hols image

Oh!!!! Did I tell you I'm going on holiday in 6 days imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    CindersCinders ✭✭✭
    Are you going on holiday Lyndy? image
  • Options
    Oooops - Didn't I tell you Cinders image  Sorry about thatv image
  • Options
    RoobarbRoobarb ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me if I am right in thinking this........ is Lyndy going away sometime soon? image
  • Options
    Don't know where on earth you got that idea from Roobs imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

evening allimage

roobs - well done!!! glad everything feels alrightimage 

yay!!! QF,  fantastic image i'm probably mad enough to try but dont think i got it in me tbh... imageimage

i'm trying not to think about doing brighton although i am very excited, 26mi image  the longest i've done is half and that was toughimage

Had a one of those spray tans yesterday, had to wait 12hr to shower now i'm scared to, i'm confinced its gonna go all streaky..image   dont know how ppl do this all the time, my pillow case was in a right state this morning image

• Options
    Perhaps they all have brown bedding Karenimage
  • Options
    Morning!

Glad you're in for VLM 2012 QF - will hopefully see you there. Good luck with finding your email & sorting your deferred entry LTS.

I've only ever had a spray tan once, and didn't get on with it too well, but daughter has had several, and they've been great.

Karen, you have a nice long while to build up your distance, and a great advisor & coach available!

A bit over 7 miles with the club last night,up hill and down dale across the forest. Got rained on, but not too much, so was quite pleasant.