Options

Men in running tights... so wrong!

124»

Comments

• Options
    I can say men in running tights is wrong because of comfort. I think when running or engaging in any other physical activity, it is best to avoid wearing tight-fitting clothing and tucking t-shirts into shorts, as this may be uncomfortable.
  • Options
    8ace8ace ✭✭
    I wear tights and compression shorts depends on weather. I'm 50 and in good shape an always feel more comfortable when held in place. I couldn't really give a monkies what others think as I probably look better and am quicker than 95% of them in my age group anyhoos.🤣

Wear what you feel good, comfortable and confident in
  • Options
    8ace8ace ✭✭
    Tucking t shirt in however whilst on a run is not something I'd engage in
  • Options
    I love my white tights I am not afraid to wear these. I know I look allot more obvious but the black ones get too hot and I like to be cool. these area a micro thin layer of elastane and stretched over all your muscles and junk. I do have a bit of a problem when I wear anything under the panty line looks ridiculous so I wear nothing under or over. I do have a bit of clinging up the back but girls seem to love my tights and look intently and stare. there is no where to hide in tights so if there are hot babes out they can see how you feel about them. I am out and proud and love the attention. sports exhibitionism is a thing and I must have run past a few thousands young girls over the years all smiles and whistles whoops clapping and positive comments. my motivation is of course very dodgy I am on the river track running past hundreds of college girls at first light and I get comments like " your UP early" and the like. giggles whispers and even when I stop some come up and chat and want to know all about my tights. I just pretend I am embarrassed and try to look a little uncomfortable which only makes them say things like " we feel sorry for you guys as we can run in what ever and we just don't have to worry about anything " . there is no where to hide in stretched slightly see through tights clinging to your lunch box with sweat and making me look like I am practically wearing nothing. the only reason I don't get arrested is tha fact I am actually wearing something even if it is a very thin layer of respectability and the only thing between being naked and indecent . girls love it . I get enthused and they are my motivation get up early and go for a morning run in the woods.
  • Options
    oh and too answer the question on tucking in T shirts . I have a nice sweat top and it is long and I usually run with it up and when I need to be discreet I just let it cover all my bits. I t doesn't stop the curious though. The sweat and clingy fabric sucks up my arse so when I run girls Cheick out my bum afte they see my front which leaves them in shock. and " sheer " disbelief and awe. I have be known to have a full blown but that is for those moments when your not able to control things and girls love seeing that reaction to their body hugging tights and thongs they wear. it is about time us guys started being sexy every girl out there is wanting attention and trying hard to drive us guys crazy. I'm doing my bit and trying it can be very hard for us guys when your jogging up and down friction and commando flip floppin and free dogging. everyone wins. I get huge smiles and beautiful girls just lovin my sports attire.