Options

Hastings Anyone ?

Can't believe it, got into the FLM. I've been lucky enough to have two guaranteed places previously, and on both occasions ran the Reading Half as part of my training schedule before each marathon. I'd really like to try another half marathon, and I've heard that the Hastings Half is both tough (eek) and picturesque. Has anyone run this before, and would you recommend it ? I've looked at the Adidas Flora London Half at Silverstone, but is it all around the track ? I appreciate (need) the crowd support, and so I was looking for something where I'd get some.

Comments

• Options
    Pebbles - come on down to Hastings you will love the event. It's not that tough and it is a good atmosphere with loads of support along the whole of the course. It is always sceduled to fit in with the FLM training schedule so its perfect preperation.

But no stopping to play with the other pepples on the beach along the home stretch!!!
  • Options
    there's four different threads on the Hastings half over on the Events forum - you may find some answers there.