Options

Cute ,Confident and Cuddly Club 8th Jan

Morning all...well it is 2 mins past midnight. Intend to be v. v. positive today. I think this should be "Like ourselves day" yes?

btw hi all, been gone for ages so hope you don't mind me sneaking in and starting todays thread!

Comments

• Options
    Good on ya' Snails official chin up day and not put ourselves down at all!
  • Options
    You're on. I probably won't be here much as I am at work all day. No PC. Might nip to a cafe and catch up in my breaks.
  • Options
    Go and curl up in your shell and get agood nights sleep then & take care. Remember be nice to yourself day!!
  • Options
    Oh dear. Mr SP is throwing me that look that says its time to sign off and go to sleep. See you nice and early and bright eyed for a new day. G' night
  • Options
    Just when I come back you have all gone. Ah well as its Wednesdays thread I will see you all here later today.
  • Options
    Still kicking about -hope you've performed your duties?
  • Options
    Yep - Mr SG fed and watered. Now he is watching telly.
  • Options
    Good on ya! Afraid I'm gonna turn in now as well. G'night, see y'all later!
  • Options
    Ah well I am off to bed now as well. Catch you in the morning Mr Cresote.
  • Options
    Hello all you lot.

Just want to say after reading last nite's thread that you are all amazing, and shouldn't forget it.

:)
  • Options
    Morning
    Today i dont have a headache, so thats a good satrt
    See you later
    Speedwork in gym tonite
  • Options
    Morning all! In the office v. early today - (only 'cos I'm off to the gym in a few minutes, and it's just opposite where I work). Busy day today though, but EP - don't put me to shame by using the 'D' word this early.....I haven't got a hope of doing anything on mine till weekend. Still, as SP advocates at the begining of the thread - I'll try not to beat myself up about it. Right on with the trainers, catch you all later.
  • Options
    Morning everyone. Off to work soon, run at lunchtime, tutorial tonight, so won't be on-line much either. 'Positive waves' to all.
  • Options
    Morning all. Still feeling v. positive..or a t least will be as long as I am not on here so long that I miss my train.

Had A bagel and tea for breakfast and WILL stick to salad at lunchtime, only because it is healthy and tasty. Work is also going to go well today and noone is going to get me down.

There, good start. Catch you all later. Have a good day!!!
  • Options
    Morning all. Ooh, it's snowing again: only a little bit though :0(

Was due for a run this morning (go every other day), but when my alarm went off at 55.30am I thought, "Oh no, I just can't." Then I thought about something I read on the forum yesterday about motivation - sorry, can't remember who posted it - maybe Stickless or Hilly..... it suggested thinking, when not wanting to run, have I ever come back after a run and regretted going? The poster's answer (and mine) was of course, no I haven't! So I thought about that. And then I thought about Cath, and all the other people who would give almost anything to be able to run at the moment, and there was I, perfectly capable, but not wanting to bother because it's so cold. Pathetic. So I got up. And went for a 2 mile run. And ran 10 minute miles, faster than I've ever done before. Thank you everyone. Thank you.
  • Options
    Not 55.30 am, FIVE thirty!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sassie - well done you

Back to apples & tea to start the day (not a trace of any of the confectionary stuff from yesterday morning & I passed v-rap's fat test for chaps)

today is a good day, enjoy it everyone
  • Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    Morning all, an early start for me, been at work since 6.45 and need cup of tea. Still off the beer. Thats about 10 days or so now.. not even counting any more.

• Options
    Morning gang - off the beer since 29th December (early hours of!).
  • Options
    Morning all - good news! with my new all-singing all-dancing body fat scales I have discovered that I'm not after all 13 1/2 but 13:1 which is much better. bad news is I'm obese with 31.4% fat.
  • Options
    Oh and it's snowing like hell here which is putting my 10 miler tomorrow at risk...
  • Options
    No, I think it was just the other scales weighed heavy - 31%+ fat is not good!
  • Options
    Lamb, your body fat level is normal for a woman - the range is 20-35%.

Sassie, well done on getting out there, you crazy Reverend. Boys, well done about the beer. Glad to see SP back. Everyone else - oh, what the heck, I love you all. And myself. Is that positive enough?

I woke up feeling like death this morning, then realised that it might have less to do with the weather than with my not having had a drop of caffeine (apart from the small amount in my bedtime chocolate) since about 2pm yesterday. Have now set that right. There's been a flurry of snow here, but not enough to settle.

Later I shall try to catch up on yesterday's thread, meetings and patients and suchlike permitting. I didn't get back online last night. After shivering in the house and hugging the radiator for a couple of hours, I conveniently noticed that we only had a litre of milk left, so I HAD to go shopping (otherwise Mr V-rap would have gone to the Co-op today and filled the freezer with all the bashed quiches and the fresh-ravioli-with-weird-fillings on the "reduced" counter), and at 8pm the nearest shop open was Sainsbury's Local. So off I went, bundled up like an Arctic explorer, for the 2.5-mile round trip. On the way back, I realised for the first time that the three petrol stations I pass on the way all sell milk.

Must NOT spend as much time here today as I did yesterday. I might do some weights later if I can finish work promptly.
  • Options
    It's V-rap isn't it?

Do you think its a male thing to go directly to the "value budget- couldn't give it away counter" at a supermarket? My other half does the same thing.
  • Options
    Morning all! Just a quickie before i set about todays bits! Not at work today though hee-hee
    Lamby its a positive day today, no talk of how fat we are or aren't!!
  • Options
    V-rap - really??!! My handbook to competitive running puts me as the top end of overweight, 33% being 'obese'. My 5'2", 8stone 10 friend was under 'obese'!!
    Thanks, V-rap, I may be at the upper end, but at least I'm normal (keep quiet you lot!!)