Options

Pre-london Footie

just wondered if any football teams play close to central london and also who they are playing on April 12th?Is that a good way to relax before the race or shpild i just have a wee sleep instead?

Comments

• Options
    QPR, Chelsea, Fulham are the most central. Arsenal easy to get to but not central. Sorry, not sure what the fixtures are for that day. It will be a big football day as it's the second last week of the Nationwide season and I think the third last of the Prem.

Andy
  • Options
    I have had a search but can't find the fixtures for that day. However I think that it is FA Cup Semi Final weekend, so some of the big teams/grounds will be in use. But Spurs will probably have a game somewhere, and I know Arsenal are due to be at home to Southampton on the 12th.

• Options
    Arsenal v Southampton 15.00
    Chelsea v Bolton 15.00
    West Ham v Aston Villa 15.00

Millwall v Stoke 15.00
    Wimbledon v Derby 15.00

QPR v Luton 15.00

Go on, watch the mighty Hatters climb into the play-off spots at Loftus Road.
  • Options
    I agree with Gareth that you should go to Loftus Road, though as a QPR season ticket holder, I can't agree with his prediction. Seriously, it will be a very competitive game, and you could do a lot worse.

The Prem games might be hard to get tickets for, and to be honest, none of them look too enticing to me. Avoid Millwall v Stoke at all costs. Two sets of horrible fans. As for Wimbledon - Derby, this is likely to be in Milton Keynes by then??

Up the RRRRsss!!!

Andy
  • Options
    Looks like tickets to see QPR and have a little sleep at the same time is the best option then!
  • Options
    GradgeGradge ✭✭✭
    I might go along and watch Luton as i had the jersey in the 70's so must have had a soft spot for them.It was the orange one with the with and blue vertical stripe down the left hand side - remember it?As a Kilmarnock fan perhaps the appeal of some quality Premiership football sounds good ?