Options

World Cup Sweep

TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
I am running a world cup sweep in our office, there are only 15 of us so we were getting two tickets each and winner took all. Anyway someone picked out both England and Brazil so I am changing the rules!!

I am going to award prizes for things like first own goal, first sending off etc.

Anybody think of any good fun ones?

Ta

Comments

• Options
    England and Brazil are hardly good picks seeing as Italy are gonna win :)

Watch the opening game between Germany an Costa Rica and time how long it takes the commentator to mention England and or Wayne Rooney :)

Put me down for a quid on 27 seconds.
  • Options
    1) 1st penalty.

2) 1st manager to be sacked cause his team has been knocked out.

3) 1st team to have a bust up between team mates.

4) 1st team to have a hooligan fan deported.

5) 1st manager to say, aah well there's always the next tournament.
  • Options
    TopSecTopSec ✭✭✭
    good ones guys! :)

Like no 3)
  • Options
    1st team to have a streaker or dog on the pitch (word carefully or you might have to pay double if the streaker is a dog!)

1st Robot goal celebration

1st Baby cradling goal celebration

1st penalty miss

1st team to play in their change strip

1st player to sneak a drink on the pitch while somebody is receiving treatment

1st rendition of the Referee's a W*&$ke! (any language)

1st rendition of who's the W*@£ke! in the black (long odds bet this as Referees don't seem to wear black anymore (not at international level anyway)

1st mention by Motty of "Its 40 years exactly since Bobby Moore lifted the cup for England, will we be seeing David Beckham repeat the feat this time" or very similar words.

• Options
    Oh and my favourite

1st match to overrun and lead to the immortal words - 'Coronation Street/Eastenders/Emmerdale (delete as appropriate) will follow straight after this match' Pay out at 100-1 with a smile on your face if it actually results in - 'This episode will now be shown at a later date' It'll never happen. They'd cancel the news first.

... and even better still.
    1st match to get higher viewing figures than Big Brother (might want to exclude England from that in fairness)