Options

Superfeet insoles

I am trying these out (green ones) as a cheaper option to custom-made orthotics - anyone else got any comments on how well they've worked for them? I was talking to someone at the Superfeet stand at Edinburgh marathon and he said you could have them heat-moulded at a Field and Trek shop to fit your feet - anyone had this done and was it worth the extra money? All thoughts gratefully received!

Comments

• Options
    I have, but not for running shoes - for my ski boots. Had them heat moulded and its the first year I haven't suffered terribly with cramp. If the ones for running shoes are similar then it is definitely worth the extra - it does take a while though so give yourself plenty of time !
  • Options
    Have used superfeet for some time (not heat moulded) -arch support isn't too aggressive but they are very good in my view.
  • Options
    Thanks guys - am going to Chester to get it one tomorrow - DocK, I agree the arch support seems a bit low on the standard one, so will be interested to see how it feels after the moulding.

Rach - I had my ski boot insoles moulded too a few years ago (not superfeet, some other system that the shop no longer does unfortunately). Like you, it make skiing so much more comfy!