Options

Parenting vs Running

124»

Comments

• Options
    Zip it is only EIGHT DAYS since the birth, to even consider going for a run would be tantamount to divorce. Are you mad?!!!! Now go and cook the tea! Goodness me....

Coocheecoo to baby Zip.
  • Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your son thats a really nice bit of news!

My children are now 11 and 16 and ooh my its seems like a life time ago I was up in the night feeding them and changing nappies! hold on to those precious days its so very true they grow up so quickly and the trouble is when their so small your so tired so support each other as much as you can as having a new born is like wow the hardest days and nights work I have ever done!

On the running front do what you can when you can I find time very hard with the children even with them being older you worry about being hit by a bus or falling over and them being home alone!

good luck for new year!
  • Options
    I have two kids, before them I was always out running, gym.
    You have to make time to run but now I run when they have gone to bed or when they are at Nursery or Mother and Toddler Sessions,etc.
    I will echo what Happy New Year Pig stated, you only have one chance with your kids, don't miss it, play with them now and run later in life. When they are teenagers they will only what you for money which can be left on the kitchen as you leave to run.
    Zip the sleepness nights dont last forever it only seems that way at the time.
  • Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. I write this after the mini zip thought he would see the new new year in and celebrate until 0400 with a big bottle of milk!! Bless... The thing is that even after all the cursing and thoughts of I can't cope trying to get him down as soon as you look at him in the crib fast asleep looking so cute it is forgotten in an instant!! The joys..

Happy New Year

Zippies
  • Options
    :-)

I remember alternating between utter joy and ........dispair.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!

Now I must stop reading this thread - since reading about the birth it's making me broody.

Enjoy!!!!

TH