Options

Running clubs around Boston, Lincolnshire

I am due to move to Sibsey, near Boston, Lincolnshire in October.  Can amyone advise me on any running clubs in the area?  I generally road run, my best time for a half marathon this year is 1:37 (my PB is 1:35) so at best I can only be described as an average club runner.  I also run the odd cross country but as you can probably guess from my half marathon time I tend to be in the back half of the field (those pesky track guys are too quick).

Comments

• Options

Hi,

Lincolnshire Sports Partnership are running the West Lindsey Run Series 2012 with two races coming up in October and November - I'd be really grateful if you could post this information on your page and circulate to your members?

Everyone Active Gainsborough 5k
    Sunday 21st October
    10.00am start – West Lindsey Leisure Centre
    Online applications close Sunday 14th October
    Race entries accepted on the day at Race HQ

Market Rasen 10k
    Sunday 25th November
    10.00am start – Market Rasen Racecourse
    Online applications close Sunday 18th November
    Race entries accepted on the day at Race HQ

Walkers, joggers and runners are all encouraged to take part. The races cost £12 for non-UKA affiliated participants and £10 for UKA-affiliated. Please find attached an application form, or register online.

For more information visit www.westlindseyrunseries.co.uk or call Marc Rhodes on 01522 585 580.

The West Lindsey Run Series 2012 has been organised by Lincolnshire Sports Partnership in conjunction with West Lindsey District Council.

Thank you!

• Options

Hi NRR

http://bostonanddistrictac.com/bdac/index.htm looks like your nearest!

xc wise this might be useful : Lincs xc League

Look forward to seeing you in the mud (I too will be somewhere in the middle-back "fun" part of the field!)