Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options
    Wilkie wrote (see)
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

Dear Sally Roberts:

Yes, there is a chance your son may up infertile and not be able to "give you" grandchildren. There is also a chance that he may well decide he doesn't want children anyway. There is also the chance that without treatment he will die and not "give you" grandchildren. 

Is this really about him or is it, as I suspect, all about YOU?

That was my thinking too, Screamy. 

I feel sorry for the poor kid.

• Options

Dear Air Ambulance,

Thank you for your newsletter - please tell the dishy paramedic he can resuscitate me any day of the week! image

• Options

Your department has f*cked up not mine it's just because your department doesn't understand these issue's the quiry has landed on my desk No-one cares who's made the mistake it's about sorting it so his chap can get paided properly. Stop being a cockwomble stop farting about and just do what your told and fix it. The only person who gives a sh*t is you and you can just blame it on us and it won't matter. I can use glove puppets if required? image

• Options

Dear Channel 4,

If the programme I missed last night isn't available to view online 24 hours later then it isn't "on demand" is it?

• Options

Kirstie Allsop off Location, Location, Location, I want to cover you in whipped cream and...

***COMMENT REMOVED FOR REASONS OF PUBLIC DECENCY***

• Options

Dear married friends on Facebook, one of whom have found the other cheating with a mutual friend.

I completely understand that things must be very upsetting and difficult for both of you at the moment but, No, I will not "un-friend one or other of you" in a veiled request for everyone you know to take sides.

• Options

That is awful Julie.  Hubby and I have gone to great lengths to make sure people don't have to take sides, including turning up at social events together.  Yes it is upsetting but not worth losing your dignity over.

• Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    And as for Kevin McCloud............
  • Options

Please give me redundancy please!! I'll do anything look I'll wear a dress to work if it helps. Why is it everybody else but me. image

• Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

What's he done?  (Kevin, that is)

• Options

SuperCaz, they're currently posting snipy little comments about each other, like children in a playground.

Really, while I have every sympathy with both of them, some things are none of anyone elses business.

• Options
    Snap!Snap! ✭✭✭
    You know what? You can stick your stupid job up your arse. I'm sick of having to lie to my clients because you fail to deliver every bloody time and pay me just enough to keep me interested, but not enough to make a difference. I'm off to a field in Somerset to make wicker baskets and live in a yurt. You twat.
  • Options

I know you hate me but anyone who poisons a childs mind is unworthy of the effort required to hate.  I just pity your child she has no chance of being a happy adult with the parents she has

• Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

The London Bike Show:

A mass of manufacturers and sellers of bikes and bike gear, all showing their products to people who've travelled to get there, so are clearly interested and likely to be in the mood to purchase (after all, you've schlepped out to Excel, you want something to show for it)

SIXTEEN POUNDS to get in?

I don't thinks so.

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

BBC - Mrs Brown's Boys, why oh why.
    If there has ever been a worse programme on TV, I've yet to see it. I can sit through most things, but 4 minutes of this had me tearing out my eyeballs (well switching over to channel 5 anyway). Yes, that bad.

• Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

£16? What are they, space bikes?

But have you seen this?

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/competitions/win-tickets-to-the-bike-show/510.html

Thanks for the link - I've entered.  Can't get my head round paying that sort of money to be advertised at and sold things!

Dustin, the trailers told me everything I needed to know about that programme!

• Options

Swearing doesn't make you sound tough at all mate. It just makes you sound as if you have a very limited vocabulary, especially when you you swear when there are children about.

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

+1 for that Rickster,
    Cool when your 14 (apparently) , not when your 41

• Options

Dear film makers:

Stop telling me that your film is like other films. It makes me less likely to see them not more - why do I want to pay twice to see the same film?

Leave that sort of thing to Amazon. 

• Options

Where's my money?!? image

The goods never showed up and I'm fed up of having to chase you for every single update. Interesting that by the time you had replied it was too late to refund my credit card and you gave me credit on your crappy website instead. Maybe you don't actually have anything to sell and you make your money by not sending refunds.

You shower of cockwombles!!!!

• Options

Dear Manager Man,

Please do not introduce new people to the department and explain everytime the loss of all my hair is due to dealing with customers.  The last 4 years i have shaved  what little there was and my wife likes it and that means i get more sex than you. 

Stop being s dick.

• Options

You go out every night and get drunk and you have had 6 weeks to complete 3 pieces of practice coursework. So stop moaning on Facebook that you had 3 pieces of coursework to do last night that has to be handed in today, which meant that you couldn't go out last night. It's your own fault for leaving it until the last minute. I had mine finished over a week ago, so ha ha ha! image

• Options
    Cheshercat wrote (see)

Dear Manager Man,

Please do not introduce new people to the department and explain everytime the loss of all my hair is due to dealing with customers.  The last 4 years i have shaved  what little there was and my wife likes it and that means i get more sex than you. 

Stop being s dick.

LOL - you really should tell him that image

• Options

Is it wise to discuss with your friend the fact that your mother-in-law believes that you're having an affair with your male friend and that you went out for the night with him and you came home and your husband was crying and you had a long discussion about how you could never have an affair with him and you hate your mother-in-law and you've never felt rich, clever or good enough to fit in with his family and...and...and............and all in front of your 4 year old little girl and your friend's little girl who both sat there taking it all in !!

• Options

You've massively underestimated how p*ssed off everyone is about you trying to close down a lesure centre and forgotten that it was build with donations for the local area and not from tax's you might has well have handed the votes to ukip yourself as no-one is going to vote ever labour libdem or tory from around there now. Normally this would annoy me as I don't perticuary like ukip but given the situation I might even vote for them and I image being in the EU. No real point to the rant other than being checky and putting the link to the petition up to save stocksbridge leisure centre up which dont' expect anyone none local to really care about but also on the link saving don valley stadium which might be a bit more inportant to some.

https://sheffield.moderngov.co.uk/mgEPetitionListDisplay.aspx

• Options

Bloody chafing!  I can't be doing with chafing at this low mileage.  What's it going to be like when I start increasing the distance?

• Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    Was it wrong to watch Embarrassing Fat Bodies while I was on the treadmill?
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

If you're going to fire me - just get some balls together and do it. I've been working my ASS off the past week to save the project from going under and if it does - it's not because i didnt try hard enough.

• Options

Dear Media:

If a person is is hospital because a helicopter landed on them they are not "critically ill" they are "critically injured".