Options

aldi

Hi everyone

Just got back from Aldi - they are doing motorcylce compression underwear at 7.99 for tops and the same for bottoms.  This stuff is as good as you would get for running - same principles.  Just tried mine on they feel great cant wait to give them a go.  Im on a rest day after my LSR yesterday  grrrrr!

You could pay 5 times that for roughly the same thing.

Happy bargain hunting!

Comments

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Good spot, Sir. I wouldn't have thought of looking at motorcycle wear for running.

Also in their current offer are multifunctional neck warmers. Otherwise known as buffs but for £2.99 instead of a tenner or more a pop.

Might drop by my local Aldi later on today.

• Options

I looked at Balaclava's and thought naaaaaaa, Just too freaky!!

Im also thinking there must be end of season bargains out there for head lamps for night time trail running   ..was thinking of grabbing one ready for next year    ...anyone seen one or can point me in a good direction PLEASE DO!

• Options
    Snap!Snap! ✭✭✭

I saw similar stuff in Lidl's at the weekend.

But why on earth do motorcyclists need compression clothing? Is it to keep all teh soft and squidgy bits in place?

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I tried a compression top once. It made me like a water bed - press one bulge in and it would just cause another bulge to protrude somewhere else.

Just treated myself to a couple of multifunctional neck warmers - at that price daft not to.

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Lee, if you want a bargain headlight look no further than this one. For the price it's a steal, which is why it is often out of stock. They say it's due in April. Worth waiting for.

• Options

TKmaxx have original buffs (which retail at £14.99 each usually) in a 3 pack for £6.99, ridiculously cheap,