Options

Mundane thread

Comments

• Options

Oh dear, I must have been too slow typing my last post out, and given the site is functioning on a hardly functioning basis, I can't edit it.

(((gfb)))  At least it shows you've cracked the relaxing ambience.

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I have marked my assignments. It was all going well until a very badly answered question. Humbug and hamsters. 

I have also made gluten and dairy free chocolate cake image

• Options

(((Mousey))) Do you really need the bolster, or can you make do with Lego?

/members/images/586625/Gallery/fixed-that-for-you-lego-wall-repair.jpg

(((Bookie))) I'm liking 'Humbug and hamsters"  image

In Mundany news, my marrowfat peas didn't want to go mushy.

• Options

So are you still visiting this weekend then Bookie? *Eyes chocolate cake*

I don't think I'm eating enough.  That might explain the headaches and general tiredness

• Options

MrKJ is having tomorrow off work, but before he booked it he rang to check that I'm out all day with the Mini's. Methinks he's going to spend the day on the sofa drinking tea and watching Kojak.

• Options

I watched Columbo on Sunday, loved it!

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I geniunely feel like I've had a breakthrough as far as gluten free cakes are concerned. I've tested them on people and no one knows they're 'different' image

*pokes Caz* Eat more!

I hope Mr. KJ enjoys his day off image

I'm currently having a love affair with Jessica Fletcher.

• Options
    Ha ha I like Murder she wrote but I like Diagnosis Murder more and Midsomer Murders/Lewis most

I am now not tired - ooops
  • Options

Is it me or is this page broken?

• Options
    No broken bits here; more coffee please Madbee it's urgent I can't open my eyes and I need to be out with lunch and gym kit in 10 minutes to be in Chemistry for 9

I reeeeeeeally just wanna sleep instead
  • Options

Morning all - all quiet at work here today (well just the ususal) - I'm off to get my nails done in a wee while to look pretty for the wedding we're going to tomorrow (MrGFB's nephew) we're staying in a nice hotel nearby the hotel the wedding is in (it was fully booked) so it should be a nice weekend.

I'm having a tea...anyone else fancy a brew? image

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Afternoon! I did write morning, but then realised is wasn't...

The page seems ok to me. 

Did you make it to chemistry on time Solb?

I love Diagnosis Murder. Dick Van Dyke is one cool dude image

Today I have had an onion bagel for the first time this decade. I put brie on it image

• Options
  • Options
    *blushes* no I was 10 minutes late

more chemistry this afternoon too - two double chem lessons today :-O
  • Options

They have done something to the forum but I have yet to determine what.  The reason I know this is that I zoom the screen so that the adverts on the right aren't visible and because my screen is too small for me to rad the font otherwise.  Today it has returnd to the defaut zoom, but other web pags are ok

In mundane news, my bin didn't get emptied.  I don't know why.  I put it out properly and someone has tampered with it as it is facing the gardeen instead of the road, but the contents are still inside it

• Options

Most odd SC. methinks a call to the council is required.
    I have hyjacked my bin back. It got swapped with the neighbours but I have switched the bins back. I know it's my bin because it is different to the other bins. My bin is special.

I have completed 2 rows of brick laying today. No lego involved but I am tempted.

• Options

we have a bigger bin than our neighbours (we have the carbon footprint of a brontasaurus in our house) and our number is also on it so there wouldn't  mistaken bin identity in our street.

• Options

The houses in my village are far enough apart that bins would never get confused unless there was a hurrican blowing them down the street.

• Options

My bin didn't get emptied.  Putting it out would have helped.

• Options

I do like a bit of Diagnosis Murder too and Morse. Although tonight I am watching Come Dine With Me, I do love it image

MrKJ had a nice day off I think, I left him with Mini this afternoon as she was still asleep when I needed to go out for cake. They went to a bike shop!

Hope you manage to solve the bin mystery Caz.

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

*flump* 

My car is broken image I'm meant to be going to Brum tomorrow to look at houses, and then taking Cake to Abingdon on Sunday. Can't see how that's going to be possible now image

• Options

Rotten news Bookie. Mr Steady's car is going for an MOT tomorrow so my fingers are crossed, he is not sure if it needs new tyres or not.

• Options

I've had an unfortunate week. Left a very expensive jacket in the pub, lost a bungie, dropped torch and velcro strap so I had to look for those.

Not functioning well at all this week, not helped by recent dreams.

• Options

((Car))

I think of you everyt ime I see a blue Fabia Bookie. I hope it can be fixed in time/ affordably. Mrs P's car passed the MOT but it is coming up to Cambelt Renewal Time which will be expensive.

Can you get your jacket back Mouse? I left Mrs P's Matinique scarf in a pub once, I have never told her.

i'm really looking forward to Mundane Christmas image.

• Options

Me too image

Hope Cakebook manage to get to Abingdon and boo hiss to misbehaving cars.

We're off dahn even further saaf to Tickled Pink's wedding.  We're supposed to leave at 8am so I should not be here drinking tea and nattering.  I'm rubbish at doing anything on time, at this rate I can see us arriving just as they ask if anyone knows of any lawful impediment.  The wind blows the door out of my hand and we enter just at the wrong with an almighty crash, smiling apologetically and pointlessly trying to creep in at the back unnoticed......

• Options
    See you soon Hash (yay!)
  • Options

Have a great time chaps i bet you will all look gorgeous so plenty of photos please image

• Options

Also looking forward to seeing photos of the grand day out. image

Sorry to hear about the defunct car, Bookie. image Hope it can be sorted reasonably cheaply and quickly. Good luck to all other motors going for their test.

I'm looking forward to getting the green bin emptied on Monday. Only one more day to go! image

• Options

I think I've sussed out the bin confusion.

The gren bin says on it that it is a recycling bin, however if you look at the Council web site it ssays that in 2012 the green bin was replaced by the brown bin for recycling, and the green bin is to be used for gardn waste, but only if you pay extra for it.

I suspect the garden waste people tried to take my green bin, discovered it full of recycling, then checked their files and discovered that I hadn't paid for garden waste collection so decided to put it back again.

I now need to transfer the contents into the brown bin and put it out again in 2 weeks time.  The excitement is threatening to kill me

• Options

(Formally known as Jacs T)

Cars great when they work not so great when they don't. Hope you get to Abingdon. Did it last year and almost didn't make it to the start on time as we missed our junction on the M4 opps.

A wedding such fun.

WHM thought you lost a bugdie at first but then re read and realised my mistakeimage

Bought christmas jumpers for the kids yesterday.