Options

Glen Moray 10k + 10 Mile

Yesterday 10/11/2012 took part in the Glen Moray 10K in Elgin, Morayshire.

There was 2 races, 10K and 10 milies.

What a fantastice event, you would be hard pushed to find anything to surpass this. Cheap entry, fantastic location, good courses, great goody bag and a wee dram at the finish.

Well done to all the organisers, helpers and marshalls.

Everyone should take a note of the the race and date and pencil it in for nest year.

Comments

• Options

I also took part in the Glen Moray 10/10 in November.  I entered for the 10K.  This is the 2nd year that I have taken part, and again I had a great time. The run itself was good, taking you out into the bonnie country side.  The marshals were very good and all was organised perfectly with the 10 mile run turning off and away from the 10k route.  The organisation of this race was spot on as was the after race hospitality.  The after race was held in the distilleries own cooperage/warehouse where Glen Moray Distillery had very generously provided sandwiches, soup, cakes and nibbles. Oh and not forgetting the wee dram of Glen Moray Whisky, which went down a treat image  The atmosphere was really nice, everyone was friendly and the marshals, organisers, helpers and staff at Glen Moray Distillery certainly put their all into making the day a success.  This was a fantastic way to help local charities to whom ALL money collected was donated.  There was a good turn out for the race to which you can enter on line through Forres Harriers or enter on the day itself so there is no excuse and it's easy done as I managed image  If you are reading this then please look out for the one next year which will again be in November and usually on a Saturday at 12 noon.  It is a really nice run and again the organisation and hospitality was fantastic.  Oh and as well as all that, you get a goodie bag to!  Congratulations to all involved.