Options

personalised plate for sale F10 UNC

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

I find Jeremy Clarkson funny (for my sins).
    I also know that rhyme from when I was little, and yes I know it is offensive in a different context but - and if I'm honest - I'd use it now if I were to recite it. If that makes me racist, then so be it. 

Even harder if you're constantly under the gaze of the media - and I know it's his choice, but even so, a bit of perspective please.

• Options

Absolutely. Helicopters are being blown out the sky in the Ukraine ffs

• Options
    Catch a Fisher by it's toe ? Surely thats Anglericist ?

I do like Top Gear. CLarkson is a bit of a nob - but thats part of the fun.

I'm sure the Daily Mirror could hang round oooh, old folks homes and even UKIP party meetings and hear far worse.
  • Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Here's another from some kid's song of yesteryear.

"Knick Knack, Paddy Whack, give a Dog a Bone..."

Analysis please.

I suspect that the Dog mentioned doesn't have a tail or bark.

🙂

• Options
    We were chatting today about the plans to make a film of "Dads Army". So a vicar who likes Boy Scouts and a butcher who's catch phrase was the "Fuzzy Wuzzys don't like it up" if the PC brigade clean it up to modern ideom will it still be Dads Army ?
  • Options

I thought the modern version was "catch a tiger by the toe"?

Dave - they could have Shakespeare write the script, David Lean to direct it and Daniel Day-Lewis as Pike - there would still be no earthly point in making a new film of Dad's Army.

Even the old one wasn't that great and that had the original cast.

• Options
    XX1XX1 ✭✭✭
    Dustin wrote (see)

"if he can't make money out of being a coach surely that would indicate that he just isn't very good at it..."

or alternatively a lot of coaches are unpaid and I'd suggest that even those at the top of their game hardly make a colossal salary.

Cool!  Can you let me know where I can get myself a coach free of charge?  Maybe coaches just need a bit of rebranding...  I've never seen a PT provide their services for nothing...

• Options
    DeanR7DeanR7 ✭✭✭

Every ac I have ever joined has coaching for free

• Options
    XX1XX1 ✭✭✭

Do you recall whether or not those coaches had to rummage in bins for food?

• Options
    DeanR7DeanR7 ✭✭✭

Well it's in stoke on Trent, we all do thatimage

• Options
    XX1XX1 ✭✭✭