Options

Sunday 16th April 2017 - I’ve cussed on a Sunday

Morning.

Lyrics - I’ve cussed on a Sunday

Glad Els had a good one OH.

Enjoy Devon RFJ.

Hope you have a good supply of Easter Eggs to keep you going Dustin.

What:             hopefully a run
Why:              a week until London
Last hard:      healing
Last rest:       15/4

Yesterday's lyrics - God Knows I Tried by Lana Del Rey.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Lyrics: no

Hope your run was at least reasonable, LMH!

What: 5.13k 

Why: Sunday is generally an easy day. Wasn't as easy as it should have been: ankles had to be loosened off a couple of times, which I haven't had to do for a while.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Not very confidence inspiring I'm afraid Alehouse. The elbow is manageable but the knee is still naffed:-(
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter!
    OH - Wow, Els did really well!
    RFJ - decent run, well done
    LmH - ticking over now, try not to stress too much!
    what - just shy of 13 of the fields with some of the locals (1h55)
    why - keep the machine oiled
    last rest - 6/12
    last hard - staying focussed
    lyric - nope
    No eggs here (for me anyway), but eldest back from Uni tomorrow so that should be nice
  • Options
    Your eldest is late coming home Dustin. Hope you have a nice time with her. 26 seconds a mile slower than the equivalent run last year:-(
  • Options
    RFJRFJ ✭✭✭
    afternoon all,

just a short medium long run wihich was also accidentally progressive, 8.4m done, was thinking of going out again, but niggles in the knee and calf have made me think twice :-)

Take care all and Happy Easter
  • Options
    chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter :)

Well done, Els :) that's more in one rave than I did all week

Keep the faith LMH. You weren't injured last year and still have a week to recover.

Nice running Dustin and a great parkrun yesterday RFj.

What: 6.5 miles run and 5 walked
    Why: can't sit for too long. Stupid back.
    Last hard: weather forecast for Sunday... Snow !!
    Last rest: 17/2
    Lyrics: no
  • Options
    StrayceltStraycelt ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all. LMH, stay positive. You have the liles on the clock. Better to rest up than crank up and crock. Dustin, my turn to outmanouevre today...horses on 3rd lap of run! Whoa! Decent parkrun yesterday (20.46) and no wobbles. Got Madrid next weekend and the MoT on the Wed after so find out if I'm running for another year or not. Everything crossed.
    Lyrics: Yes
    What: 4 miles slow
    Why: Hilly laps from home round top of the hill where I live
    Last hard: Getting out for a run today as cba in full throttle after yesterday's wee exert
    Last rest: Wednesday
    Happy Easter all.
  • Options
    LMH: You can do this keep positive thoughts you have a new watch to record your London experience:-)

Well done Els on a great time for the ultra:-)

Nice to see an array of animals on a run horses,cows we just need some sheep:-)

What: 6.17
    Why: my legs said yes
    Last hard: Getting out of bed and resisting cake okay I did not resist hard enough Simnel cake which was lovely:-)
    Lyrics: No

This coming week I need to be running longer as 3 weeks today a half !
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Evening!

Well done SC! Is that in PB territory, or certainly in your current age group? The sort of time I hope to get this summer! 

LMH! Stay positive! Everything is now banked and you are at the ticking over stage now. I'd suggest backing right off and give things time to heal.

WP: you have lots banked, also, so don't over do it over the next three weeks, even if this is a "C" sort of race, assuming Lake V is going to be your target.

Wabo: I imagine you are rather happy with today's result, as will OL for different reasons! Others may not have enjoyed it as much! 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening

I can add sheep. Have seen a lot over the past 3 says, though whilst hiking not running.
    Another 15 km in total today. Lots of coastal scenery.

Lmh please look after yourself
    Oh well done to els!

Have a nice evening all.
  • Options
    Ale Yes Lake v is the target  this year as always. I look forward to the training block.
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression