Options

Saturday 5th December - We met in a place I used to go,

Morning.

Lyrics - We met in a place I used to go,

Now I just walk by it for show,

Good to hear that are feeling a bit better Wabo.

I had a rubbish night - Lola decided that she needed to go out at 0300hrs (first time she's woken me up in the night) and I couldn't settle when I went back to bed. Probably just as well it's a non run day though typically the weather is forecast to be better than yesterday. I'm expecting it to be very wet underfoot when I walk Lola though as it was bad yesterday afternoon and we had a lot of rain after that. Need to give my xmas cake it's last feed then start to wind myself up about doing the marzipan and icing :-)
If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• Options
    Morning!

I think this was the first thread! Not that I know the lyrics.

What: will be decided later

Why: still asleep. Weather.

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Clearly it takes me 2 min to write a post ;)

Yesterday's lyrics were hickory dickory dock

Wasn't sure if I'd get out today as I am very busy but just did 10km. Very hilly route, pushed the last km and it felt good :)

Now to get ready for Christmas market I'm doing tomorrow.

Hoping Lucas has a long long nap...

Will copy my other post over in a sec!
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Dustin congratulations to your daughter. Does youngest have to quarantine when she gets home?

Wabo how are you feeling?

Chick you too?

It was very wet underfoot when I went out lmh though the sun was coming up

Have a lovely day all.
  • Options
    Xmas market emzap? I'm missing such things this year. Well done for fitting a run in. Hope Lucas obliges.

Did you have a bad night too Alehouse?

We had a nice if squelchy and cold walk with Lola. Hopefully it will dry up a bit before my run tomorrow.
  • Options
    Morning!
    Congratulations Dustin, be good to see your student daughter again too!
    Emz, enjoy the market!
    Wabo, are you ok?
    Grayish day with rain forecast but have sweet talked Peter into going out west for a walk. Cardamon buns proving hopefully in rather cold house while we're out.
    Chick, not too bad a procedure apart from the anxiety of something going pear shaped - felt good after a disorientated half hour in recovery - and have been fine since apart from a bit tired. You're running well!
    have a good day all.

• Options
    Morning again!

What: an hour off road d&d

Why: MLR. Trying to get back to where I was 6 weeks ago... gradually. Very squelchy in parts despite choosing a less soggy course compared to Thursday.
    And yes, not the best nights sleep, LMH!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    No running here decided to be sensible and leave it a few days but did walk just under 3 miles.-1 degree's I am feeling the cold today even my feet were cold!
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Lmh tomorrow is part of a Christmas trail around a local housing estate. Socially distanced and one way system. No idea what it'll be like so my aim is to sell 1 item! There are some things I hope don't sell as Lucas would look cute in them!!
  • Options
    WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    felt awful this morning after a bad night of aches and pains everywhere. I have improved as the day goes on but t hat always seems to be the way then feel rough again in the night.
    Poppy best to be sensible.
    nice one alehouse bet that was good
    els its great you are feeling ok, enjoy the walk
    emzap I thought I was going bonkers as I thought I already posted on your thread lol!

Anyway, I felt so fed up feeling poorly, the whole situation in this country (world) is bad enough but when you feel unwell and don't think you should do anything, well that makes me even more down, I know you all get that. That in mind.....

What: I took myself out knowing I would listen to my body and only do a mile if that was what I managed, did 5k, very slow
    why: being fairly sensible
    last hard: that was I guess
    Last rest: 31/12/16

Take care all, enjoy the market tomorrow emzap

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Options
    Sensible Poppy. Hopefully it won't be long.

Hope you enjoyed the walk Els.

That sounds like a good idea emzap - hope you exceed expectations.

It might be worth taking some paracetamol before you go to bed if you haven't been doing so Wabo. Everything feels worse when you haven't slept well.
  • Options
    Afternoon!

Exactly what I would have done, Wabo! Get well! 

Hope you are back to it soon, WP. Starting with short runs!

Trust tomorrow goes well, Emz. Good that you banked the 10k.
  • Options
    Nice but cold and damp 8 miles on west coast with Peter. Interesting clouds jist topping g hoy hills. V cold by time we got home. Buns eventually proved and now in oven!
    Hope sales are good Emz with maybe something left over for Lucas.
    WP can join me starting back on Monday!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your disrupted sleep, LMH.

Hope your Christmas boot sale goes well, em. I'm fine, thanks for asking. It was just a few hours after the jab.

Els: Lovely pic and it sounds as though you feel better. 8 miles is good going.

Sensible, poppy.

Oh no, wabo. So you caught your son's cold. Glad the run made you feel better.

5 k run/walk with hubby. Cold, but no wind and there was a tiny speck of blue sky.

• Options
    Nice photo and walking Els.

Glad you're ok now chicksta.

Hope we both have a better night tonight Alehouse.
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Well done those that made it out today, and hope the sleep strugglers get a more restful night.
    Nice photos again Els, thanks
    What - 8 miles steady trails, bright and sunny out but ground still quite slippy
    Why - too good to be indoors
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - Thursay
    Afternoon chores included actually wrapping a few of the kids pressies..
    Emz - no need for #2 to quarantine 
    lyric - I think so