Options

Tuesday 22nd February 2022 - Life is just a dream

Morning..

What: group + solo?
Why: Tuesday
Last rest: 21.02.22

Lyrics: sang this umpteen times as a kid..

Comments

• Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Morning!

Lyrics: pretty sure it is something I teach!

Yesterday's were Messing about on the river, Josh MacRae

Messing About On The River - YouTube

What: short run/long stretch

Why: Tuesday routine
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Morning again!

Short run d&d. Foul out there again. Tried to run from Tesco to Burnage parkrun course: thwarted several times by flood water.

Now for more cross training: decorating.

Hope Dustin made it home yesterday!

And hopefully you find a group to run with Hazel.

Positive baby news please, Wabo!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    Foul here too - I seriously questioned my sanity this morning. But the rest of the week isn't going to be any better and we're off on a hiking holiday next week so I have to get some miles in.

13 done - but it was utterly miserable. 
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Well somewhat unsurprisingly after a morning of saying everything was cancelled, trains were running yesterday afternoon. Slight delays - 5-10 minutes but nothing sinister.
    I've claimed for my morning travel since they said it couldn't have happened. Let's see if they repay it...
    Ale - that looks, erm, fun...
    Els - let us know what it's like (Belfast). Not sure it's my cup of tea, but Mrs D is intrigued. 
    Chick - well done knocking that out

What - club session 5x1k off 200m
    Why - Vo2 Max set for the marathon group
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - that'll be today
    lyric - I have a feeling I should know..
  • Options
    Quiet!

Well toughed out Chick! 

That sounds like a tough session, Dustin.

Meant to say, post MRI scan on my spine saw the consultant on Friday. He couldn't see anything of concern, aging apart, so has now organised both an MRI and MRA scan of the head, and had referred me to a neurologist to interpret the results. Happens to be a guy I know quite well as he runs for my club!