we have been cazzed

sorry RW

was a bit emotional
  • Options
    Im quite impressed actually

who is out there
  • Options
    What are the RW conditions?

Facing eviction or becoming a Chelski fan?
  • Options
    well, they have removed the word ****
  • Options
    oops
    its still here
  • Options
    Does anyone really care about Arsenal and Chelsea? Turns me off completely.
  • Options
    They have as well.

You'd better stop that, you're only making it worse for yourself!

Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah
  • Options
    Same old same old.

Big teams at the top, lots of nice commercial tie-ins and sponsorship, lots of exposure on telly.

What's it all about? The glory of winning a game? The joy of having the ball at your foot and expressing yourself?

Or is it the share-price? The exposure in Asia, what it means for the expansion plans? Who matters most at Chelski (after the guy with the wallet)? Kenyon or Ranieri?

Damien Duff kisses the Chelsea badge when he scores. He must love the club. Strange, he did that when he played for us as well.

Congrats to Chelsea fans, it's not your fault Stamford Bridge is now a millionairre's playground.
  • Options
    why can't people just enjoy a what was a good game of football played by 2 very good teams. Yes people do care about it c3 o.k. you don't thats fine too .But why do people esp the british press love knocking teams and people who do well in sport
    I have been a chelski fan since 1970 and a season ticket holder for the last 20 years.It's not my life but i like to go when i can.To some fans at the bridge it is there life and that should be o.k. aswell.
    I know there were only 6 english players on the pitch ,but come on folks times change,at least they are not pretending to be british like zola bud did or the guy last year (steeplechaser) who swopped nationalities.
    Lots of fans and i mean proper fans arn;t happy with the new chelski and a lot of the players don't belive in their teams like they used too(bring back peter osgood) but unfortunatley that is society now i don't like it but that isn't going to stop me supporting my team.
    So lets see what the last part of the season brings and lets be happy

As a foot note a comment to BR .
    if i had 1 arm or was deaf you wouldn't say `oh cripple` on a public forum ,well i hope you wouldn't...so please don't make sweeping comments about peoples grammar just to score points in what i at first thought was playfull banter. It is people like you who put me off using forums like this,somepeople do have problems with grammar we are not all perfect

Have a great day everybody ..i'll get off my soap box and go to work now ..Seaweed
  • Options
    And as a footnote to seaweed.

If I had severe relationship problems you would not say `oh get a life' or make comments about how many friends people have on a public forum... so please don't make sweeping comments about peoples' personality just to score points in what I thought was football based banter.
  • Options
    It was a good game and I have now spent the last 10 hours barraged by all the Chelski fans I meet. Dont worry you are entitled to your moment of glory. Good lord, you waited 5 years to beat us, so enjoy.

I didnt quite understand the Chelski song last night "where were you at Stamford Bridge?". I was in the east stand, doh!

I think we have been the best team this year by a mile but once again failed to win when it counts and I think we just ran out of steam last night. I am just praying we can pull it together for the next two games.

Come on the Gunners!
    Come on Monaco!
    and Come on Millwall!
  • Options
    WANTED: 1 premiership quality keeper. Ability to catch ball prefered. To apply please call Mr A Wenger on 020-7704-4000.
  • Options
    Well done Chel$ki, have to give them credit for an excellent performance especially after going behind right on half time - can't be so generous for the imposter in the Arsenal team pretending to be a goalkeeper though. 10 players worthy of being on the pitch for such a game, and it's buggered up by one who'd struggle to make it into Barnet reserves! He's got to go!!! F@&%£%g liability. At fault for both goals & cost us a champions league semi-final. Seaman at his best would have kept out both goals. It's a shame we can do what they do in Ice Hockey and swap the keeper for another outfield player - he does f*** all of any use anyway.

(Pleased for Claudio Ranieri though after the disgraceful way he's been treated. I'd love to see him win the European cup, then immediately hand in his resignation and let Erikkson have a go. Could he do better? I doubt it!)
  • Options
    can = can't.
    Have to excuse dodgy typing. Still seriously p****d off about that useless w****r losing us the game.

Anyone out there got a pair of goalkeepers gloves? You certainly couldn't do worse! A one-legged blind man would be an improvement!
  • Options
    Dont worry, hopefully Gilberto will be back. The guy is an unsung hero. He is everywhere in the game, a bit frustrating sometimes I know, but one of my fav players.

Oops, Lehmann has probably made one mistake too many now and especially in the important games. I was prepared to forgive him for his dashes out to meet the oncoming forward, but spilling the ball in the 6 yard box, no.

We've still got a good future, Chelski will be stuffed when Roman goes (which he will do). Well done to Chelski for winning last night but reality is business, and a club £20M in debt dosent usually go out and buy £150M of players. When Roman goes the astronomical wage bill will be impossible to sustain unfortunately. Enjoy it while it lasts.
  • Options
    Yes, I like Ranieri and I hope he pokes two fingers up at Abramovich and f**ks off at the end of the season. He has been disgracefully treated especially as he has been Chelsea's best manager ever.

• Options
    I'm still pretty confident about the league, can't really see us losing enough games for Chel$ki or Man Utd to make up the points deficit. That's the one of the three that HAS to be won as it will give us a legitimate right to be in the champions league next year (unlike this year when Arsenal or Chelsea could have been / could be champions of Europe without even being champions of England. Would have taken it for the cash, but it would have devalued the competition.
  • Options
    Wanted: 1 European cup winning quality manager. To apply write to Mr D Dein, c/o Arsenal Football Club, Highbury.

After watching the game last night its become fairly clear who the weakest link in the side is. Wenger has done well but he has taken the team as far as he can. Two seasons of bottling big games is two too many and if we want to win the Euro Cup and be a massive European side things have to change.

Wenger has done a great job but Saturday should have been used a kick up the a*** for the team rather than for an excuse to bottle another major game. As much as it pains me to say it Man U are still the benchmark for success and although we play some pretty football when the chips are down too many of our players get lost in the must win games. On Sat for Man U, giggs, scholes, and neville (spit) stood up to be counted, who apart from Ashley Cole and Edu did that last night for us?

All this reflects on Arsene Wenger and from where I was sat last night more of us were coming round to this view.
  • Options
    hopefully ranieri will get a job somewhere and tell that a***hole russian gangster bloke where to stick it
  • Options
    Arsenal. Chelsea, Man Utd, who are they? All I can say is Up the Mariners : )
  • Options
    Wanted: Surgeon in the Manchester area to sew up nasty side-split injury.

Well done you goners, sorry, I mean gooners.
  • Options
    I thought it was a brilliant game and Chelsea's English players were probably the best on the pitch which bodes well for Portugal.

I do hope that Arsenal go on and win the league though. After the football they've played this year it would be criminal if they were left empty-handed.

And they lent us Jermaine Pennant!

To all you crowing Man U fans. You've won nowt yet!
  • Options
    Lets not forget too that Wenger was the one who loaned out Pennant and sold Matthew Upson. How much are these decisions coming back to haunt him?

As I say, get rid of him and those who don't pull their weight, Pires, Bergkamp are you listening?

And to those crowing Man U fans be gracious in victory and defeat, I was the first to applaud Man U when they won the Prem in 98.
  • Options
    Stevie  GStevie G ✭✭✭✭
    Here's to Arsenal blowing up completely in the premiership now.

Those arsenal fans a few weeks ago, we're gonna win the treble, so arrogant, you were never gonna win all three.

Come on Chelsea (!) Never thought i'd say that!
  • Options
    I feel justified in crowing, Wenger has been doing it all season. I really
    can't see how one good player and a bunch of dirty cheating thugs have been
    given all these plaudits as the best team in England this season. Arsenal's major (only?) strength is in intimidation of the referee.

• Options
    Unlike Roy Keane and Gary Neville who are the very models of restraint
  • Options
    Slim
    Some Arsenal fans were saying that about Wenger years ago and that GG was a better manager. Shame on you for your comments. Wenger is the best man for the job and has done excellent on a third of the budget of ManU and Chelski. Wenger has also given us the best football at Highbury ever and that is as good as the trophies he has given us. When the next stadium is built we'll have Wenger to thank for that.

We've lost out by a gnats c*ck again and only because we've been beaten by some good teams playing good football when it counts.

Stevie
    we applauded ManU on Saturday for their victory and Chelski last night (even though not one Chelski fan would accept my handshake - thats arrogance). Arrogance not quite, what were we supposed to do, not revel in the fact that things were going so well for us.

Heres hoping that the rest of the season goes well for us and hope that other teams supporters can appreciate the entertainment that we have given.
  • Options
    We wouldn't be in this position if we had Roy Keane last night or Sir Alex in charge.
  • Options
    mm
    if you are a Utd fan, then look no further than RVN who is the biggest cheat in the Prem, and Rio who was found guilty of cheating a drugs test.
    ManUre are also notorious for their pursuit of the referee, none more so than Keane's outburst at D'Urso.

You are best concentrating on the FA Cup now rather than looking to London where the best football is obviously being played by Chelsea and Arsenal.
  • Options
    I didnt hear that SlimJim. Stand up for your team, it isnt all about victories.

Would you swap Vierra and Wenger for Keane and Fergy?