Options

working at it slowly

Comments

• Options
    We won't care about the weather will we??? Wibble wibble............I hate the cold. Its the wind, blows me backwards.
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    Weather not a problem ? I'll put my thermals on - not totty any more Odin !

I need to carb load for ballast and warmth then. Oops Mr yums back. Caught again.
  • Options
    Verb - to tittivate
    as in - to tart oneself up a bit
  • Options
    Off now to watch Emmerdale and get ready.

Have a good evening. Bye
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    ooh hark at you. Swallowed the dictionary miss oighty toighty. I is staying in wiv me bottle of wine and me for company so no need to tittivate
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    <<yummy puts out bonios for scrabs, smudge, Guttie, Lady Muck, Sam and Jess who snuggle at her feet. Settles on WAISTer sofa with Charlie the cat and Murph !!! curled up on her lap>>
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback on the shoe thing gang - I don't feel too freakish now asking for size 13's - trying to find them is a problem.

Been through the problems with teenagers Larry - I used to think it was all the parents fault til we had one go haywire - impossible to sort out if one party refuses to give a bit. Incredible how everyones life revolves around the 'wrong 'un' and you forget those that do play by the rules.

Thats enough psychobabble - back to the wine rack I think.
  • Options
    XBXB ✭✭✭
    Don't forget Dillan and Bonny (dogs) and Frank the cat.

Seeing that there's nowt but rubbish on the telly, I've been reading the forerunner manual from the garmin website. I just can't wait.

I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. Booooo. But then we're off to a circussy thing in the afternoon. Yayyyyy.

• Options
    Oh and YY - those thermals? ding dong (((in a Leslie Phillips styley))))))
  • Options
    XBXB ✭✭✭
    Like london buses. Nothing for 2 hours then 2 posts within a minute.
  • Options
    Carp night on telly as usual XB. Wife and daughter are at work - so Nobby Nomates here is off to the fridge then the wine rack then the DVD collection. Is that the Mutts Nuts or what?
  • Options
    Yeah XB it is v. quiet - I've been AWOL a lot today 'cos the computer's got the sulks and keeps binning me out.
  • Options
    trinity - what are you thinking of? Cleaning the toilets? I'm going to be really bold and do mine tomorrow morning - it gives me something to look forward to.
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    <<Yumyum stirs briefly to coax Dillan and Bonnie onto WAISTer sofa with choccie drops. Waves Ratty's pet halibut about to attract Frank>>

have I got all the WASITer pets now ? Think I'm missing CdKs muppets

Odin, thankfully thermals are more stylish now, no more Gradpa Walton's
  • Options
    You can have Darcey and Holly - my boxers- YY. They are fond of a sofa. Any chance?
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    Oooh heavens. Darcey and Holly have snuggled up during the night. Well better go ,looks like I've got alot of dog walking to do. I shall hang on to the Trail Plussers muppets as they seem to have been abandoned
  • Options
    XBXB ✭✭✭
    Morning, Yums. It looks a bit wild out there. If I were you I'd just open the back door and let them take themselves for a walk.
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    morning XB. I back onto a park so I could just drop them over the fence and watch from the window

Larry and I were planning our first plod together in 2 months tomorrow and weather says 30mph winds <<wibble>>
  • Options
    Morning all (or at least, everyone who's left!),
    Doesn't look too bad here today, certainly much better than yesterday.
    Have filled up with porridge and need to do some shopping before the long plod.
    Larry - I have an 18 year old son who is just becoming human again after a couple of turbulent years. Like Odin, I used to think it was all the parents fault until we went through it!
    Mr Slug just caught me at this and called me a 'sad individual'. What can he mean?!
    Catch you later,
    Sluggy x
  • Options
    Morning

Thanks for the kind words Odin and Ima. Not an easy ride sometimes but we will get through it. Luckily the other teenager has gone through most of the time OK.

The weather is not nice today - pretty windy and dull, soon to rain I think. I think I'll stay tucked up indoors till I have to go to work tonight. Although I can't miss Jessie's walk this afternoon. She'd never forgive me.

Not much happening here today. You can tell who makes most noise?
  • Options
    'Lo all. Ran for an hour whilst Young Beaver was cleaning up the churchyard with all the cubs and scouts and everybody from the village. It's cold today and blowing a gale. I couldn't let him stay the whole 2 hours because he has to get ready for a birthday party. But when I went to pick him up he had a paddy because he didn't want to leave! This is a bona fide miracle for a child who gets panic attacks if he goes more than a couple of hours without blowing something up on his Playstation.
  • Options
    Hey guys - what about this for an idea.

Why don't we hog all the numbers up to 24000 before 'the usual suspects' get back?
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    Great idea Odin but might be hard though cos the talkative ones are away only 155 posts to go
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    ok I'll help it along a bit. Larry, I seem to have a horse sitting on my lap. It's been there all night. I'm ok with muppets but what do horses need ?

Haven't you noticed Jess and Sam are here so you dont have to take her out.

Keep thinking about getting new running shoes mmmmmm
  • Options
    Hey YY - I've just ordered some new runners - Asics - not tried them before. Currently using Brooks, Mizuna and Saucony (the Brooks are due for a decent burial as they are my main training shoe - with sorbothanes in they are truly awesome in the weight department)
  • Options
    YumsYums ✭✭✭
    I only have one pair which I bought in America cos it said they were for running and I was training for the RFL. Dont actually know they're suitable for me, although they seem ok. Really ought to go to a proper running shop and get my styley checked out.

Sorbothanes ???? They some sort of insole ? No local shops though

Fancy a trip out Larry ???
  • Options
    hey guys I am being hasseled by my family it is like being on centre stage with 3 sets of eyes staring at me, I will come back later when I have got rid of them such a pain.
  • Options
    Yes, I'm game (as always). Running shops are fun.

As for the hoss - give him some hay and lead him out to the field. He'll be fine with some nice juicy grass and you could always take him up the road for a walk if you felt like it.

Thanks for walking the dogs for me Yums. I can have a nice lazy day now. Apart from all the housework I must do before you come round and see what a hovel we live in!!