Options

Training log

I have just started training for the london marathon and was wondering if anyone could recommend a training log so I can keep track of what I have done so far.

Comments

• Options
    There'a good one free to download from www.adidas.co.uk There is a bug in it though and if you try to go back and edit earlier sessions it will open dozens of error boxes - in german - and you have to uninstall it, losing all the info.

It is the best free one i've found though.
  • Options
    Hi Tigger,

I have Runlog Deluxe from http://www.pegasussoftware.com/ . I like it v. much, and on occasions when I've had questions (mainly when I was first using it) the support people have been very happy to help. I'd recommend it highly.

• Options
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!!!! AGAIN I HAVE BEEN UN LUCKY!!!!
  • Options
    Tigger

I've set up an online training log to help with my training for the London Marathon. Its free to use and is at www.badlytrainedmonkey.com let me know what you think and any suggestions would be welcomed.

starkas
  • Options
    Starkas,

I have just registered with your site www.badlytrainedmonkey.com and think its a really good and easy to use system, although I got a few errors when navigating around the site (FYI). What new features are you planning for the New Year?

Once again, really good site and training log and love the site name!
  • Options
    MinksMinks ✭✭✭
    I use the one on www.coolrunning.com. You can set up your own log and it does all the calculations stuff for you.
  • Options
    Charly

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you like the site. Would you mind emailing me the errors you had using the site so I can fix them.

The site has only be live a few days so I'm expecting a few bugs.

The new features I'm going to add will be more reports on the training history section, I'll be adding the facility to view any users training history and compare that to your training.

You'll be able to view other users training without logging in so your friends,family and sponsors can view your training.

There'll also be a view of all planned/completed sessions displayed either by date or week so you can see what other people are doing.

Any other ideas you have or anything you would like to see let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks
    Starkas