Options

i am the ThreadSlayer......

Comments

• Options
    image I couldn't believe look north the day after was it really that bad? L**ds have and please don't take this the wrong way always been know as the Millwall of the north. They cause no end of trouble when ever they play here or at Bramell lane. Always a small number for every team that act stupid. image
  • Options

There's a small amount of trouble sometimes.

The odd occasion it really kicks off.

But I know of many occasions with other teams that don't get reported (like Portsmouth fan's destroying Southampton city centre)

Just Millwall sell papers.

For instance once a 'undercover' Sun reporter claimed to have heard racist 'siech heil' chants at a Millwall vs Brighton match. You can guess the following headlines.

It was soon reported afterwards (in a very small apology box hidden in the paper) that it was actually from Brighton fans shoting 'Seagulls, Seagulls'.

Mind you I don't attend matches as much as I used to and catorgrise myself as a 'fan' rather than a 'supporter' these days.

• Options
    image When I was at Germany the last world cup some scum reporter's offered me and some other's 300 euros to start trouble in the old Nazi rally place. We set the copper's on then. It was a good day. imageimage
  • Options

Afternoon folkies. I am back from the gym and run.

Hi Caz *waves my huge muscely arms*  Holiday wasn't so bad then? Thats good image

Cake - I used to watch look norh when Richard Whitely presented it. Now that going back some years image

• Options

image He was brilliant. But always laughed at the wrong times. $ people dies today in a car crash and not Richard. Countdown has never been the same since. image

Right back to work. I'll pop in later.

• Options

Velcome back VR.

Nice one, yeah cake that's the thing with most papers, their job is to make money not report news at the end of the day.

There's a reason why Millwall sing 'No one like us, We don't care' image

• Options

Coo eeee VR! *waves her 'dinner lady' arms* image 

Where is choccy then? Is she still on her hols? image

• Options
    small can you see VR's house from your house now she has moved image
  • Options

Yes and you should see what she's wearing today! image

She really must get some curtains up soon image

• Options
    Blimey small - Can you see my house?   Can you see me in the hot tub?  Just what you need after a heavy session  *big sigh*
  • Options

TG they is virtual fudge & rock so therefore they have negative calories and will actually assist in the weight loss... Do you not know nothing???

Coo that is one muscley arm you've got there VR, shame about the other one...  image

Might be an idea to take a sleeping bag with you Cake to wrap me up in afterwards... We clocked how long it took us to get from our front door to the Meadowhall turning the other friday and it was just short of an hour.  It starts at 10 doesn't it, so we'll probably leave ours round about 8ish to take into account getting lost & road closures etc.  Ooooh will be a case of shove brekkie down my throat and then jump in the car...

Tee hee, I remember when we 1st moved in and having to duck as we walked past the window when getting ready for bed/work, didn't take us long to get curtains up I can tell you. image  Dont want the neighbours thinking I married Mr CS for his money...

• Options

imageShoot, I've just checked and its 9.30 start... Bum, I'll have to get up earlier... image

Hot tub sounds good VR... I have to make do with a hot bath and letting a sneaky windy pop go lol.  Lodge thing on holiday had a jacuzzi type tub in it so after using the pathetic shower on the 1st day I opted for a nice soak in the bath the rest of the time with the jacuzzi thingy going full pelt.

• Options

Dont want the neighbours thinking I married Mr CS for his money...

Lol Caz! image

I can't actually see anything from my house .... got such filthy windows 'aven't I? Is the sun up yet? image

Coo ... you in your hot tub now then VR? Don't drop your laptop in will you!

• Options
    Give yourself a hour to stand around warming up and taking in the atmosphere of the steel works and masarge parrlares Caz. I'll e-mail you the tram times later just in case. Don't forget that unless the world comes to a end me, Aitch, Stu and some other's you might not have met on here with be going down the pub for pints and cake after. So don't forget that, franky we might get a little merry image
  • Options
    Can I just ask why Tommy hasn't posted a pic of a hippo in a hot tub after what VR said.......image
  • Options
    p.s. don vally has showers. But demand will be higher than supplyimage
  • Options
    Steel works & massage parlours... You just have it all down in Sheffield dont you Cake... We only have the massage parlours up here... We do have an amazing assortment of mosques though... image  Was figuring I'd give myself an hours leeway just to be on the safe side and to ensure that I have sufficient time to empty my bladder about a million times image  I can't help it, I get very nervous before a race...   Just a little merry???  I suppose it is a school day the next day...
  • Options
    Cake wrote (see)
    p.s. don vally has showers. But demand will be higher than supplyimage
    You'll just have to put up with me smelling... Sorry... I will take a fresh top to change into though...
  • Options

Oh Jimo, that's not nice... Go sit on the naughty step and think about how your comments can hurt other people... Go on, GO!!!! image

• Options

I is only teasing.

She called me a wuss yesterday. image

• Options
    Was it this one you were talking about Jimo
    https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/attachment/22100/Hippo+from+Grendel

It was jimo idea not mine honest

• Options
    Jimo wrote (see)
    Can I just ask why Tommy hasn't posted a pic of a hippo in a hot tub after what VR said.......image

Cause he's a gentleman unlike YOU image

Just watch your back after leaving work............image

• Options

Tommy! image

I thought you were a nice chap image

• Options
    Damn my timeing is terible
  • Options

Right Tommy man your deadmeat

cant wait for lochaber now image

• Options

Why is there a phonebox? image

I've always wondered how one 'watches their back' would you need some kind of mirror contraption?

• Options
    small, quick , post a pic of me of what I really look like in a hot tub
  • Options

Ahhhh we is only joking VR. image

I mean you got a piggyback from small once.

So you must be the size of a shrew or a teenie tiny fieldmouse.

• Options
    Mmmm I will think about forgiving you and Tommy if you buy me a sticky bun
  • Options

Why is there a phonebox?  Cos everyone knows the phone rings as soon as you get settled in the tub and that way the hippo hasn't got to trudge wet footprints all over the place...

Maybe watching your back is actualy a joint venture so you need a friend who also needs their back watching and you stand back to back which technically wouldn't be watching their back but you can see where I'm going with this right?