Options

Er, who are you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Posh bint wants to do the NY mara cos her friend Katie Holmes did it.
  • Options

Well I've met Blind Dave, but he's a runner, not a TV celeb.

Tony Audenshaw is a really nice bloke, and hides the fact that he has a day job facing the black lens of the TV. I note with great pleasure that he has finally got a PB of sub 3 hours. Don't expect to spot him in the celeb corale, he'll be incognito in the tea tent with the rest of us. PS, he's a forumite.
    Gail Emms and Chris Boardman - good Oly athletes.

A couple of racing drivers because I'm sad like that.

Gordon Ramsay has probably run more FLM's than me, and is once again pitched agaionst Michel Roux.

Nell MacAndrew is known on a couple of fronts. It's a Knockout? Miss Wet Tee Shirt more like.

So that's nine for me. If you exclude the people that I only associate with them being runners, that leaves 6. Two chefs, two racing drivers, two Olympic athletes.

Out of the list of 9, I'm expecting close to sub 3 times from Tony and Nell, *and that makes her eligible for a Championship start.

• Options

I've seen Tony Audenshaw in the tents at GNR and I agree that you would never have known he was well known because he's so unassuming. You've got me wondering now which forumite he is! image

He's a bloody good runner too.

I still can't face the fact that I might get my ass wupped by a pair of boobs, but I shall console myself that if she does do better, I'm running the harder course at Stratford....image (Getting my excuses in early)!

• Options
    We watched Monty Halls recently on the telly, the bloke who spent 6 months in Scotland on a smallholding. My wife thought I'd be doing well to keep up with him (both aiming for 4 hours) until I pointed out he was going to be running dressed as a dolphin.
  • Options

OH my Jenny Falconers running!

guess who Chris is gonna be trying to run behind!!! lolimage

• Options
    PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭
    So when's Ronnie (O'Sullivan) stepping up to the big distance then? He beat me in the Southern Cross Country last year so we've got a score to settle. Come on Ronnie, see you on the start line for 2010. image
  • Options
    Beck Mantin is lovely !!! Shame they will all be in the green start ... guess will only notice her from behind ?!?!
  • Options

Gail Emms is running image I will definately be watching with intent on Sunday morning

I recognise quite a few on the list but only cos of the wife watching Emmerdale and Hollyoaks and me being one of those people who recognises a face rather than a name

• Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭
    I saw lee from the apprentice at the expo! At least he turned up to get his number!