Options

sports massage for athletes

Hi all,

My name is Andrew McKenna, i am an experienced sports and remedial massage practitioner, graduate of human biology and ex-international cross-country runner.  The reason i am posting this message is because i run my own home-based clinic in Rushden, Northamptonshire treating sports injuries, so if you have any muscular/joint complaints then it may be of benefit for you to receive treatment from myself.  My customers often have complaints such as shin splints, tight calves/hamstrings, lower back pain and more.  I also work at a clinic called the nightingale clinic in earls barton, northamptonshire.  I also offer a mobile massage service to people in northamptonshire.  My normal charge is £25 for a 45minute session but will offer anybody who comes to see me £5 off per session up until July 1st 2009.  My mobile number is 07723314903 or email admckenna@yahoo.co.uk, so please give me a call if you wish to arrange for a treatment.  I am very knowledgeable and understand how frustrating any sort of injury can be.

thankyou,

Andrew McKenna

Comments