Options

Biomechanical Assessment - Bucks/Oxfordshire

Comments

• Options
    Nam wrote (see)
    Winking Giraffe wrote (see)

I'll say one thing for D2D - she must have skin as thick as a rhinos arse for the pelters she gets on this site...

glass house... stones... image

The difference being Nam. My comments are genuinely made with humour intended. I have only once targeted a member of this site with no humour intended, but that was after provocation.

I have no intention to get into a slanging match, but I have to agree with others that D2D does bring a lot of this on herself.

• Options
    Maybe Nam, but the last occasion was only this evening........
  • Options
    KK, well it wasn't exactly nano seconds.  I've seen a few threads recently where there were perfectly pleasant interactions as one is at the moment so it does work.  You need to ask yourself why you think there is this ongoing need for some sort of forum pushishment?  She isn't the first to have had a rocky start on the forum (think back to your own) and she won't be the last, but many people who have had a dodgy start have made great forumites in the end.  If she starts aggravation she'll have to cope with the consequences but this was a perfectly normal thread until you went off on one and I just don't see the need.  Just my opinion.
  • Options
    Coops10 wrote (see)
    Maybe Nam, but the last occasion was only this evening........
    ok I missed that...  *sighs*
  • Options

It's easy to miss when 300 new threads have been started to hide the evidence.......

• Options

I'm not 'having a go' I simply disagreed with you. image

Coops point taken.  Perhaps I don't spend enough time here to get the full picture.  image

• Options
    Nor do I. But I know a girl that needs a good slap when I see one!
  • Options

D2D, you are correct that this thread is all polite etc, but you're missing the point. Many of your threads start like that, but then you ignore/argue/bitch etc etc even when good advice is given. A new thread won't change my opinion that you're an idiot as you've proved it time and time and time again. Even today.

I once met KK being sick after too many sherbets, but I don't know her.

• Options

D2D, I don't take anyone's side when I make my comments. As mentioned earlier, my comments are usually said with humour intended - albeit peurile humour. I have actually sprung to your defence on a couple of occasions. However, look at your posts and you may see why you prompt the reactions you do. Naive? Possibly.

KK doesn't know me, but I am aware of the abuse she received when she first started posting here along with a couple of others - Kathy, Juliasdad(?) and Gordon, (I think). This was mostly directed from one member. I also recall that KK used to post equally dumb threads and responses. But memory is obviously a short thing. By all accounts the others appear to have stopped posting altogether.

Coops has been here a long time too and he has never changed...

• Options
    Bloody hell. It still works. Hello D2D.
  • Options
    Winking Giraffe wrote (see)

Coops has been here a long time too and he has never changed...

What you see is what you get! Been around a while then haven't you WG? 262 posts?

D2D, that isn't true. Take your comment to Juliefrazz earlier! Do I have to find it to prove you wrong?

Also, say what you like to me. Most people do!

• Options
    Devoted2Distance wrote (see)

Giraffe - how long have you been on here then - since you've only posted 262 times? I've got 1661 posts already and that's not even counting my TNGM account...

I lurked for a long, long time before getting involved.
  • Options
    KK, I never forget. image
  • Options

Why reply if you have nothing to contribute? Likewise why post a thread when you have nothing really to say? And that is not a dig..... well not much! image

However, (and I'll say it before anyone else does), why I bother responding nowadays when 99% of my posts are shit is beyond me...

• Options
    The next great milestone wrote (see)
    Bloody hell. It still works. Hello D2D.
    Devoted2Distance wrote (see)
    Hello TNGM!
    Jeepers you log two seperate accounts to actually talk to yourself? Scary or what image
  • Options
    I am Winking Giraffe. No alter-ego. I have nothing to hide whatsoever. I just observe things and back in those days it was quite bad the abuse you received.