Options

Garmin 410 analyze issue

I have just purchased a garmin 410. Absolutely love it and cant believe I have waited so long! Uploading the runs is no problem and seems to be working fine but everytime i go onto the analyze page on garmin connect it shuts down my internet so i cant look at split times or anything.

this doesnt happen on any other part of the connect site. have i got some kind of internet issue?

Comments

• Options
    booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    I would try running windows update and check everything is up to date. Also if using Internet explorer maybe try installing Firefox and see if that works.
  • Options

Thanks will give that a go. was worried that i hadn't installed it properly or something!

• Options
    booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭

Nahh I think it's just website being a bit stroppy with the browser.  In IE there is also a compatability icon you can click near the right hand end of the address bar on some pages that makes things works.  Have you also installed the software that you can on the computer, that way if you aren't on the interenet can still download the stuff to that software.

I also have the garmin app for iphone.  Cannot remember if it's free or cost 69p but once you've uploaded them to the website they are also available on the app.  So I give them names etc... on the website then can see the stats including splits on my iphone.

Steph