Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Im not sure what the plan was Sir Dave, but it's not working ! 

• Options

If it rains I get to take the mudclaw's out for a spin and get really dirty. image I like getting dirty. image

• Options

Oh I do love it when someone blames me for something and I can bounce the proof that it was actually their fault right back to them.

So, X, thank you for giving me that opportunity.

• Options

So I take part in your survey and get a free copy of....your survey.

Wow, how could I possibly refuse? image

• Options

Back home (and reality) after 2 weeks vacation in California.... Did my leg in whilst on a run in Santa Barbara, not sure what the problem is either as I have never had this kind of injury before.  Started reading 'Born to Run' about those Mexican super athletes who NEVER get injuries and can run multiple hundreds of miles without batting an eyelid, and run them for fun too!  Trying not to think about work which awaits on Monday morning...must head to the gym.  Have written this in the wrong thread - oops!

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

One of the problems with high summer is that everyone reduces to shorts and vests. Which means acres of pasty and cellulite flesh on display. OK, if you must. But the tattoos are not cool. They are not body art. They are a disfigurement. They look chavvy. Cover them up or put them away please.

• Options
    Muttley wrote (see)

One of the problems with high summer is that everyone reduces to shorts and vests. Which means acres of pasty and cellulite flesh on display. OK, if you must. But the tattoos are not cool. They are not body art. They are a disfigurement. They look chavvy. Cover them up or put them away please.

ok, sorry. image

• Options
    CindersCinders ✭✭✭

Don't be sorry Miffi, each to their own. Muttley probably isn't an adonis either!

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Oh, and while I am particularly grumpy in all this heat - I don't want to hear any more about the royal baby. The bloody thing hasn't even popped out yet.

• Options
    CheshercatCheshercat ✭✭✭

Now we are part of a new big company due to the takeover, sale, buyout or whatever, would someone please let us know what is going on.  It may all be very exciting but keeping secrets like - are we still going to be employed in 6 months, are you now going to move production to a cheaper country etc.  is not clever or big.  

You are screwing with people lives if you hold such info back.

• Options
    Muttley wrote (see)

Oh, and while I am particularly grumpy in all this heat - I don't want to hear any more about the royal baby. The bloody thing hasn't even popped out yet.

Yup.  The fact that Kate's been admitted to the maternity unit may qualify as news; the next justifiable news on this subject will be to report the birth.

• Options

Oh for funk's safe this is not tw*tter and not everyone you come across will be the same as you. There are lots of different view points and they are all equally valid.

If someone disagree's with you it just mean's they disagree not that they thing you are wrong in all things and you must give your first born to the great spagetti monster as a penance. image Rant over back to the clowning about. image

• Options

So like millions of other women shes up the duff and about to sprog................

Do we really require a media frenzy ???

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Here's two quid. Now piss off with your guitar and sing at people somewhere else. I suggest the central reservation of the bypass. Otherwise I might have to wrap the guitar round that lamp post, the one just over there.

• Options
    MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭

Treasurer.  While your attention to detail and fierceness when it comes to rules are generally good qualities in your position, I really, really need you to let me send away some paperwork in order to GET SOME MONEY.  Please stop being pedantic and let me claim the grant that we have been offered, which will in fact improve things for everyone.

• Options
    andrews148andrews148 ✭✭✭

No, I don't need to "eat a bit more". This is what people are meant to look like.

You are fat.

• Options
    WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭
    andrews148 wrote (see)

No, I don't need to "eat a bit more". This is what people are meant to look like.

You are fat.

I have yearned to say that to some people image

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    Wilkie wrote (see)
    andrews148 wrote (see)

You are fat.

I have yearned to say that to some people image

And me! In my job though it would be frowned upon...

• Options

Dear cyclist I understand your thinking about not wearing a helmet because it might mess up your hair but disagree that it’s a good idea. I also understand but disagree with you just ignoring the red lights. Yes they are an inconvenience but then again so are the big metal things that are on the road if they hit you. If one had the good news is that you probably wouldn’t have had to worry about the broken leg or angle it would have caused because when your head hit the pavement it would get smacked open killing you maybe. Then all those hours you must have spent shampooing your hair wouldn’t save you.

Also that third red light you went pass lend onto something called a tram track. It has very big metal things on it weighing at least 10 tons I believe. If one had been coming your whole body would be roughly the same width as your hair.

Please please ever spend some time reading something called the high way code and get some road sense or never get on a bike again or you’re going to get killed. A very selfish way to go as it will probably give the driver who hits you nightmares for something that won’t be there fault and it was horrible being behind you watching you being so stupid. Even though I was stopping for the red lights I was just as quick as I didn’t have to get shouted at by car driver’s so what’s the rush?

• Options

Dear M&S, if you can't put the soy sauce in the sushi into the little bottle then don't bother to include it at all - WTF am I supposed to do with a big, runny sachet of the stuff?

• Options

How f.ing f.ing DARE you tell me to bring my Cub aged child to Beavers so that I can continue doing something I don't enjoy in the first place? for how long?  Until he's a scout? until I put you back in your comfort zone by behaving like a nice normal heterosexual female and getting myself a new man to babysit him WHICH IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN?  Get this into your heads I don't WANT to be a Beaver Leader and just because I've put myself forward and done the damn job and done it damn well for nearly two years does not give you  the right to tell me I should continue doing it if I don't f.ing want to. Go and pester the parents who've never lifted a finger to help and scuttle back down the drive the minute they see there's a leader of some sort in the hall and GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK!!!  I AM SELFISH AND LAZY, OK? LEAVE ME ALONE!

And now I've upset the cat.  How many more un-scouting related forums can I find to post this on?

• Options

You could always go on the scouting forums and tell them you're a single parent.  They might spontaneously combust.

• Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Please can you deposit my late husband pay into my bank account and provide me with a pay slip so that I can complete his tax form.

• Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

So I'll just wait til monday... or tuesday then shall I?

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Get a frigging move on!  I'm getting bored watching and wondering what is happening

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Ooo, that worked.  We have movement!

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Someone today told me some of my running was "junk miles". I don't race. I just like running. Getting out and seeing stuff like swallows, streams, and Hasidic Jews in unusual places. Some people do need to stop repeating every technical buzz phrase they hear and just go f*ck themselves.
  • Options
    andrews148andrews148 ✭✭✭

Junk miles are done in a car.

• Options

You stupid bitch, you left the sunroof open on the car and now both front seats are saturated from the downpour.  Great.  tomorrow I drive to work sitting on a bin bag. 

stupid Miffi.