Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Outlaw along with IMUK 70.3 Wimbleball and Paris marathon.

• Options
    Madbee - kind of sounds that way tho i thought everyone already knew the dangers of yellow snow. Rule one being never eat it.
  • Options
    Endangered Elf. Don't see your real name anywhere.
  • Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭

If you've volunteered your time over Christmas wtf can't you be arsed to follow one of the very few rules that we have? We're not in the habit of generating rules for the sake of them, they all mean something and contribute to the overall project.

For example, your mobile is so important and your boredom threshold so high you have to watch a video on your phone during a one hour duty? Or, you can't manage without a cup of tea for an hour?

aaarrgggghhhhh

And then I remember that the vast majority are lovely - and I do tell them that image

• Options
    Feel free to do what ever you all want...

I'm watching an afternoon of rugby... I'm even doing the bloody ironing, just all go and leave me peace
  • Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

My wife is currently doing the ironing and watching rugby.image

I'll go check she hasn't grown a beard.

🙂

• Options

Endangered Elf. the reason i vent on here is to say stuff like this:

No I haven't signed in for lunch.

That's okay, I'm going jogging, so I'll eat later.

No, really I don't like to eat before I run.

And besides, I haven't eaten any food prepared here in six months and don't intend to since I had the job of cleaning down here and found how limited your ideas of hygiene are. the refuse behind the ovens and fridges may have whole new life forms evolving in them and the same applies to the detritus left on the cookware.

The odd looking stuff in the fridge appears to be weeks old and is undated. "Friday" is not a suitable date label.

The reason you are ill all the time is not your chakras nor your karma (which you don't even appear to know the meaning of) it's a lack of basic common sense in the kitchen.

• Options

EE Roffle! No, I'm just a great one for elfin safety.

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    That big glass thing at the front of the car, you're supposed to look out of that you fucking maniac.
  • Options

Plane big ocean bigger when bad things happen it's not a conspiracy that there are not instant answer's it's that it's f*cking hard to find when the poor soul's have crashed. It took them quite a while to find the titanic and that was in a shallower and smaller ocean. Please stop sproating your half baked threoy's without any think more credible than green biro to back it up all over the internet and news. The Family's of the victim's might hear it at some point and might find it upsetting enough as it is.

• Options

I heard this morning that the place where it is thought to have come down is shallow enough to be diveable?

• Options

Hoppe so chuck but a few if's in that

If it has crashed where they think it might and if there is anything left big enough to see easily from a search plane/satellite that might not be the case depending on circumstances. Even if that is the case that might be an area of several hundred square miles they are directing the search in if they are lucky.

It just winds me up a little that in a world of 24 hours rolling news some folks think something like this is easy to do as if technology can solve all things instantly and provide quick answer’s and if that’s not possible then it must be a conspiracy of some kind.

To question is good but isn’t half embarrassing when they just make stuff up to fit whenever agenda. Life’s just not that simple and sometimes bad things happen to good people afraid, with no rhyme or reason. Just hope they can sort this soonish so the families can have some closure.

• Options

On a happier note thankfully the emergency landing at gatwick this evening was successful for the crew and passengers who should have been traveling to Vegas after a problem with the landing gear.

• Options

Its time you went back to uni, your attitude stinks and I'm fed up of walking on bloody eggshells In case you kick off. You need to make decisions and every time we try to help you throw it back in our faces. Smashing things does not help it just costs us money but this time you can sort it yourself. The only time you are pleasant these days is when your getting hand outs, it makes me really sad.

• Options

It's true, Cake, even with all the technology we have these days seas are vast places and without a distress signal you don't actually have an X to mark the spot.

It looks as if they have found some bodies now so hopfully, they'll eventually be able to recover them all and return them to their relatives.

Heather - yes, imagine flying around for hours knowing that when you eventually land it will be on dodgy gear image It must have failed to retract for some reason.

• Options

image That would do me in if that happened I'm terrified on a plane won't even stand up to use the toliet.

Heather ((((hugs)))) first year by any chance?

• Options

Hi Cake ...virtual hug well received ta! ....no final and thinking of throwing it all away image

• Options

image Dissertation pressure!! *sends chocolate, vodka, pizza and hugs*

• Options

Thank you very kindly image ......pours out an extremely large vodka image (like this virtual drinking ...can drink as much as you like and doesn't give you a head ache!)

• Options

image The Vodka was for the young un here have anouther. image

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I'm not entirely sure why you insist on us offering a full clinical service over Christmas/New Year when the DNA rate has historically been well over 60%. This year is no different - we could have offered a condensed service that allowed some of the staff to actually take time off, rather than leaving us sat around doing feck all and getting more and more bitter about it by the day. 

• Options

Seems crazy, Bookie - we've shut down apart from emergency/inpatient stuff

• Options

The powers that be can not organise a drink in a brewery if they tried, Bookie.