Options

Radio Worcestershire

Comments

• Options

Morning all.

Loving all  your analogies Beebs. image

It's a beautiful clear morning here in the land of the sheep.

Ant - how is your leg?   

• Options

I am doing a bit.  Honest, boss. 

2,000 press-ups challenge
    SVT 770
    Trickster 700
    Mouse 580
    HL 580
    Min 545
    Muttley 425
    Do2 261
    Pig 225
    Ant 185
    GOM 160
    lurker 157 (22+135)
    Crashie 144
    Barkles 132 ARGH!!!
    Wickett 130

Did a few whilst waiting for my shower s'mornin'.  Towel fell off early on.  Naked press-ups are an unusual sensation.  I imagine some of you already know that, but haven't yet shared with the class?

• Options
    Exhibitionist. image
  • Options

I think there's a clip of it on Youtube.....

(there isn't.  That's not what computers are for)

• Options

Morning. LOL Do2.

Mrs Pig - well done on the three prizes (girly swot!), you're very brave posting your mob. number, I never reaslied you were a twin and what ad?

SVT 770
    Trickster 720
    Mouse 580
    HL 580
    Min 545
    Muttley 425
    Do2 261
    Pig 225
    Ant 185
    GOM 160
    lurker 157 (22+135)
    Crashie 144
    Barkles 132 ARGH!!!
    Wickett 130

• Options
    PS If anyone wants an XL Pirate Monaco they can borrow mine for Beachy - PM me through here
  • Options

since when were you XL????

• Options
    I was about to post the same thing, Lurker - but was worried he'd take it as some form of compliment.  I think he just likes them baggy in a MC Hammer-esque way.  Can't touch this.  Break it down.....
  • Options

Monaco's come up small. My Pirate trisuit (all in one) is a large and probably a better fit. I would offer this as well but given I wear it without anything else apart from socks (image) and shoes I thought people might not be quite so keen to wear such a garment.

• Options

Stop! Hamster time!

Morning Woooostershire! i'm loving your work; that was hysterical from Dotters right through to Min's cat image

Couple more sets of 11 to report, both done naked as it so happens image

SVT 770
    Trickster 720
    Mouse 580
    HL 580
    Min 545
    Muttley 425
    Do2 261
    Pig 225
    Ant 185
    Crashie 166
    GOM 160
    lurker 157 (22+135)
    Barkles 132 ARGH!!!
    Wickett 130

• Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭

SVT 770
    Trickster 720
    Mouse 580
    HL 580
    Min 545
    Muttley 425
    Do2 261
    Pig 225
    Ant 185
    Crashie 166
    GOM 160
    lurker 157 (22+135)
    Barkles 152 ARGH!!!
    Wickett 130

• Options

Mouse - Achilles feels ok(ish). I did a run on Monday night and apart from a few twinges when running on some lumpy grass I've not had too much of a reaction. I am currently trying to master standing on a wobble cushion now. image

Now, does anyone know what the symptoms of tonsillitis are?  I've got a strange sore throat/back of the nose. I've been on the NHS direct website and either I just have a bit of a sore throat or I've got tonsillitis depending on how I answer the questions, one means sucking a lozenge or the other means booking an appointment at the doctors sometime next week (if I'm lucky). image

• Options

Ant - if you have tonsilitis coming on you will have strange whit eyucky lumps of stuff coming out of your tonsils... its sounds gross and it is. Its the poison being expeelled from your body. Is there a Boots near you? Pharmacist will be able to advise you.

Having morning from hell here - Grumpy-Bosses-R-Us!!!! Would get more coffee but Boss 1 has threatend to throw the kettle out cos it's wasting time to get a coffee... Roll on 31st when I leave!!!

• Options

Min - yup white eyucky blobs spotted on or near the tonsils but they don't luck inflammed like in the yucky photos I've seen.

• Options

Uho - early stages Ant. Get ye to the GP. Untreated tis a horrid illness.

SVT 770
    Trickster 720
    Mouse 580
    HL 580
    Min 555
    Muttley 425
    Do2 261
    Pig 225
    Ant 185
    Crashie 166
    GOM 160
    lurker 157 (22+135)
    Barkles 152 ARGH!!!
    Wickett 130

• Options
    debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    trickster I guess also a one piece isn't the best gear for a chilly hilly marathon - I don't fancy that getting naked thing for toilet stops

I am feeling like I should do some press ups

sigh
  • Options

Apparently the old breastfeeding advice of tummy to mummy has been changed to angle of dangle, hearing that and people posting that they are doing naked press ups has given me quite a turn as the 2 bits of information combine.

NB look out for potential carpet burns

• Options
    Ant i agree with min about the tonsils, get sorted
  • Options

SVT 770
    Trickster 720
    Mouse 580
    HL 580
    Min 565
    Muttley 425
    Do2 261
    Pig 225
    Ant 185
    Crashie 166
    GOM 160
    lurker 157 (22+135)
    Barkles 152 ARGH!!!
    Wickett 130

Tonsilitis horror story coming up by way of warning - I got tonsilitis when I was a poor impoverished student, altho I didn't realise that's what it was - just figured I had the usual chest infection (used to get a lot of those). Paid absolutely no attention to the warning signs until I woke up one morning feeling like death. Staggered to the nearest phone box and phoned my Mum. Unfortunately, I collapsed before I was able to tell her where I was... On the plus side, my Mum worked with the Police and phoned the Police HQ in Colwyn Bay (cos that's where I lived) and asked for someone to go find me - she knew where I lived and guessed which phone box I would have gone to. I ended up in hospital very poorly for quite a few days, in addition to giving my Mum quite a scare and probably, on reflection, cost the tax payer a few quid too!

Get to the docs Ant - can't emphasis that enough!

• Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    Or we can take em out for you?
  • Options
    Yeah, how difficult can it be? image
  • Options
    debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    you just use those long handled surgical scissors - easy peasy - I'm a nurse, I'll do it
  • Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    Bollocks.. give me a set of pliers.
  • Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    I'm quite excited cos I am finalising some paperwork that schould enable my new steed to be purrr chased!image
  • Options

Hurrah!

BTW, extracing the bollocks by the oral route was discontinued in 1679...

• Options

image at 'Stop - Hamster time'

Barkles - cycle to work scheme? I'm hoping things might materialise at my place - it's been raised at high levels at least.

And again I'm crossing my legs for no good reason. Or maybe it's the post above: "Bollocks.. give me a set of pliers."

While I'm not in the habit of guessing men's monaco sizes, I wouldn't have put Trickster down as an XL.

I've worn L in my last two races and it's been rather snug but probably the right size - so that's what I bought. I've not taken it out of the packaging yet but I'm slightly lighter than I was at my last two races so by the 25th it might be almost flattering.

Or maybe it's yellow and black lycra and can never possibly look good...

(For the record, I'm always at least half-decent when doing press-ups. The carpet burn is not a nice thought.)

• Options

TMI Wickett but still strangely arousing image

Trickster -you obviously didn't ring the number ................     image

Would I really post my mobile on the net!

The Taut Ad with a woman's nose as she press ups?   

Tonsillitis - think rotting strawberries in the back of your throat image

Monacos are small (says she owner of a XL.....) but they are also darn short. I know I'm a tall person but all bike tops finish around my waist ???  Useless.

• Options
    Just undressing to see if naked press ups are going to be a winner for Beachy....  garden or stay in the front room for this test ???  What do we think ?
  • Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭

Naked pressups......

Coops'll be along in a min..